Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

10 Amazing Ways To Increase Your Smartphone Battery Life - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 10 Amazing Ways To Increase Your Smartphone Battery Life (595 Views)

Come In For Your Smartphone Deals [Samsung, Google Pixel, OnePlus, LG] / 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / ✈✳✅Dell Latitude E5450 Core i7 With 6hours Battery Life 12GB Ram/500GB HDD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Ways To Increase Your Smartphone Battery Life by Sambroskyle1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Android is a multitasking environment that’s is why Android devices have very less battery life.

Smartphones now as becoming our lifeline, that’s to say we hardly do a single thing without our smartphone.

To maximise the performance of your battery you need to follow some guides to ensure you experience the best ever out of your device. I felt you’ve tried a lot of options to save your battery life but none work, I can completely understand your feelings and how your smartphone battery is important to you.
So, Here are some of the simple guides you need to follow click https://www.techrecipeguide.com/extend-smartphone-battery-life/

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia Sustainable Human Capital Development For Inclusive Innovation / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / Iphone 7plus Earpiece Needed Urgently ‼️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.