Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' (43898 Views)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / UK Ambassador Denies Protest Participation / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by ajl: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
All na bragado.... America dept stand at $22 trillion. The only reason the American economy has not collapse is because the risk is too much. Many western countries economy will go down with it. But D-day will come eventually. African countries should be wise not to tie themselves to western economies.
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by ogbonti: 1:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Curry30:

Bro seriously, if I see you for street I no mind use my last card buy you chilled Heineken!!

You hit the nail on the head. All this selective, special interest induced, media backed outrage against Trump is so laughable.

Obama gave $1.5B in cash and $150B in anti-american trade deals to Iran in exchange for 4 hostages and a promise that Iran will reduce it's weapons grade Uranium stockpile (which they did not honour), where was the outrage?

Poland and Hungary said openly they dont want Muslim immigrants in their country. Where was the outrage? Trump decides to control the flow of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...the media calls him racist, sexist, homophobic..blah blah blah.

Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid an ex british intelligence agent to cook up fake dossier alleging Russia interfered in the elections to help Trump. Where was the outrage to these findings? Imagine the most powerful man in the world being investigated on false charges Wow!!!

Well, Trump will win again and all these leftists will die of bitterness. Stupid people!!!

my brother, you hit the nail right in the head. Nothing much to add than wait for November 2020. The landslide victory of Trump willbe so emphatic that CNN may have to turn into a gay show network or transgender talk show gathering of liberals talking poo 247.

this is why the democrats will be nailed in 2020

1. The average American sees thru the bs and have now concluded there are no credible opposition to Trump than just gridlock
2. Americans do not like anyone disrespecting their national anthem and flag, democrats will hear from Americans in 2020
3. American senior citizens sees medicare as his or supreme benefit from the government. Dems want to give it to Illegals? hmm
4. Americans now know the Mueller probe was a witch hunt and they will feel obligated to vote Trump to compensate his troubles
5. Americans vote with their wallets not what hollywood tells them. How can the democrats run against a great economy?
6. With the stock market roaring and soaring to new heights every other quarter, the Dems will run against bigger retirement portfolios
7. The average American has seen how the left do not want to do anything about immigration, DACA was offered for a wall, Dems goofed
8. The dems are putting illegals ahead of US citizens, even Beto O'rourke and co are coaching illegals on how to game the system
9. Americans are seeing how Trump is fighting to renegotiate these trade deals that has worked against American jobs, and they love it
10. Dont be deceived, Americans love the Military and Veterans and Trump has done an awesome job placing them head above everything

hmmmmmm----- EXCEPT FOR SOME WEIRD MISFORTUNE OF NUCLEAR WAR, I can bet my testicles, Trump wins re-election easily!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by VonTrapp: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2019
SammyTJack:
Do you really think dat crazy white Son offa bitch is gonna get a second term?!
The Russians might have helped him the first time buh now dat he's alienated everyone from him, we'll see who'll be crazy enough to vouch for him
You think your online temper tantrum will stop him from winning? You are leaving in your own fantasy land. If the elections were held today, Donald Trump will coast to victory with a landslide. How do I know? Follow the money bro, follow the money. The Trump campaign raised 25 million dollars in one day and 105 million dollars in less than a month after declaring he is running for reelection. That is record breaking!! It has never happened in the History of US elections. Not even the smooth and silky Obama machine could achieve this and if there's one thing I've learnt since I started following American politics, it's that the people always put their money where there heart is so if you want to know where their heart is, follow the money!!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by dermmy(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2019
nelsonoba:

Oga, you are there hating and the man you are hating for his leadership style is producing the best economic results in American history. If you were the one in his shoes and that stupid UK ambassador called you INEPT, DELUDED AND INCOMPETENT despite producing the lowest African-American unemployment rate in recorded history(Something even Obama, a black president couldnt do in 8years) and lowest general unemployment rate since 1969, Would you not have hit back at that ambassador yourself? Stay here and be forming HYPOCRITE!

Mumu. So because he is providing the best economic results gives him the confidence to insult everyone who criticizes him? This man has rubbished the office of United State president, he attacks and use foul language on everyone that criticizes him. He is the president of the most powerful country in the world he should display some maturity for God sake. Obama was criticized did he bark like a dog the way Donald barks? A good leader should embrace criticism and learn to overlook some things, that position he occupies is not an ordinary position

U no get sense. You better go and prepare for your next year UTME and make sure you don't fail it this time. grin
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by follock007(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2019
kmaster007:
You tink so... Russia self re looking to b number one

you think so... china the pale yellow lizzards is more kin than the duo
and then if russia the white lizzard can vouch for USA then it means at this stage they are stronger
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by nelsonoba: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2019
dermmy:

Mumu. So because he is providing the best economic results gives him the confidence to insult everyone who criticizes him? This man has rubbished the office of United State president, he attacks and use foul language on everyone that criticizes him. He is the president of the most powerful country in the world he should display some maturity for God sake. Obama was criticized did he bark like a dog the way Donald barks? A good leader should embrace criticism and learn to overlook some things, that position he occupies is not an ordinary position

U no get sense. You better go and prepare for your next year UTME and make sure you don't fail it this time.

When you grow up to become a working parent who has bills to pay, you will realise that it is far more important to be empowered economically (as Trump is doing for Americans) than to be told sweet lies in very nice words(as Obama did for Americans during his term).

Secondly, Trump is a real man who attacks and insults those who attacked and insulted him FIRST! He is not a weak coward like you or Obama. And the fact that he is president does not give anyone the right to dump insults on him. He takes construvtive criticism, but doesn't accept insults. I support him 100% on that! And just so you know too, I strongly believe Buhari is LIFELESS AND DULL, AND THE UK AMBASSADOR TO USA IS VERY STUPID AS WELL!

Now, it's time to run along and go play with your rattle toys my boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by Natoski5(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Malawian:

Do you know i just googled it, only to find out it is true.

so you don't know.......
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by Natoski5(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2019
Roon9:

I remembered that fight. Shane McMahon gave him smackdown sef
\hahaha...even stonecode

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by Malawian(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Natoski5:

so you don't know.......
I swear!!
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by CTPlayer: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by SammyTJack: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
VonTrapp:

You think your online temper tantrum will stop him from winning? You are leaving in your own fantasy land. If the elections were held today, Donald Trump will coast to victory with a landslide. How do I know? Follow the money bro, follow the money. The Trump campaign raised 25 million dollars in one day and 105 million dollars in less than a month after declaring he is running for reelection. That is record breaking!! It has never happened in the History of US elections. Not even the smooth and silky Obama machine could achieve this and if there's one thing I've learnt since I started following American politics, it's that the people always put their money where there heart is so if you want to know where their heart is, follow the money!!

Nigga be up on my thread telling me to "follow the money"
Biden could raise jst as much if he were in the seat Trump's in
Let's not forget, Trump's family still controls a multi billion dollar real estate fortune, it can't be that hard to jst 'wire' in some money from one of them accounts and claim its all from the electorate.
Buddy America ain't Naija Money talks buh Money doesn't hold the final say in every circumstance, especially not in a matter as big as the United States Elections cool
But if Trump does win a landslide, as u say he will, get ready for the biggest controversy to rock the US n de world.
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by SammyTJack: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
goaldynboy:

So it's your vote that will deny him second term?

Nigerians! When will you start minding your business?!!

My bloda e no easy oo
cool
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by SammyTJack: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Not only would he get a second chance, it is likely that a Republican will be President after him.

Are u serious man sad A Republican?!?
Look, I know Americans are stupid buh dey can't be that stupid.
That Wall on its own set de chances of a Republican government back 4 Democratic administrations.
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by alphaNomega: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
BabaIbo:

I know he called Africa shithole...
But, I only heard that he called someone lifeless, can you show a video or screenshot to prove it

If you watch Trump today you will observe he says things as they are without mincing words. Buhari is dead, a body double was sent in his place to meet with POTUS. He was enraged with such audacity hence he made that statement.

Why do you think Nigeria has never bothered to reschedule another visit up till now? Even the so-called impostor president has limited media presence? Hardly ever holds national debates, hardly addresses the nation even when there are pressing issues that needs his intervention?

Trump calling "the president" lifeless was not a mistake, many Nigerians did not and will not get the message.
Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
uzoexcel:

who is 'we'?
I and many other Canadians are tired of him. Technically, Canadians are Americans too but most of us don't live being referred to as Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
"I don't know him, but was told he's a pompous fool"

Brexit deal was a disaster class... Trump is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.