Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (37914 Views)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by princeade86(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
another terrorist loading.
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Jubiliee: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
fawasus:
So sad..... Am not in support of police killing protesters even if am not in support of the reason the protesters are protesting.

Some police would have allowed people dangerously armed take over Senate probably hold them hostage, later you will insult them for being weak, well na free data cause am

2 Likes

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
What do you expect from most Northern youths?
Most are illiterates, hopeless and brainwashed. They generally want to fight jihad and die to get their big breasted virgins .... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by FindX(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
smogup:
angry Buhari is the worst calamity that has ever happened to this country.

He selects the court orders to obey and the corruption cases to prosecute. Yet, some demented souls believe he has integrity.

The country is on fire, foreigners are killing Nigerians with impunity, even his people in Katsina are not spared. And he wants to reward them with land.

You are mad.
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by RichBoy247: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
slimderek:
Buhari would definitely have a day at the Hague

Na you go drag ma there?
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by smogup: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jubiliee:

Some idiot their father could not even train also insult Buhari. Shiites activities was worst than that of Biafra
just take a look at this heardsboy.

1 Like

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by obembet(f): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
One good thing about the people who voted for buhari is that they are suffering more than the people who didn’t vote for him if you doubt me ask yourself which region have recorded more deaths and hunger since buhari assumes power

U cant make heaven oo.. Lolz
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dollanation:
Nobody should come here to attach sentiments on any measures induced to curb the excesses of this brewing terrorist group causing nuisance and unrest in FCT and it's environs...

I have witnessed the brutality and insensitivity of this ill derailed youths and I have lost all atom of sympathy when any security operative curtail there wildness...

They where making mouth of been ready to die for there leader, really some Nigerian youths are delusional.

God help us all
The Ignorance that reeks of you is a turn off for any intellectual. Do you remember how Boko Haram started, Nigeria isn't security conscious enough to fight another terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Joystark(f): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chisos!

Why would they even use real bullets?
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by zoedew: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
dumo1:
They shot this woman too? angry cry how heartless can those idiots in uniform be?

They never give up - do they! The other day in their mindless audacity they stood in the way of the convoy of The Chief Of Army Staff Of the Nigerian Army and got what they deserved. No ICC will compromise its status by prosecuting a train driver whose train ran over a citizen who stands in the path of the moving train. Using the freedom of association, movement and religion as a cloak they seek control of power only to cover the ground and thereafter deny non-adherents of the same rights whose cover they got to power. Iran the bastion of Islamic Shiite Sect clearly illustrates this. Ayatollah Khomeini using France as a base rained down Shiite propaganda fliers on Iran while The Shah misgoverned Iran only to be overthrown by The Shiite who do not allow its citizens the freedom the Nigerian Shiites abuse here. They are only bidding their time in the hope that someday in Nigeria and while our politicians misgovern the country they can reenact what Khomeini did in Iran! Shiites Sect is a subset of Islam. Like Islam it takes no prisoners! It’s an either or proposition!!! Best way to relate with them is to keep an eye on them like forever. They will never live and let live! Iran is watching in 3D. For now, all they have are catapults meanwhile has been trying like for ever to arm the Shiites in Nigeria so they can take over power. Their strategy is to play the weakling, play the victim and suddenly grab the victory and conquer!

1 Like

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by bmos(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
katchagboro:
Serves them rigjt

Very right. Wetin they go look for there?
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

when it gets to the turn of you and your family we will also call you wailer
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
/
Why protest?

Bunch of cowards.

Look at their numbers. They could easily have overrun the NA and save Nigerians the headache. Why start what you cannot finish?
/
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by olawale1516(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
This kind issue is so sensitive and should be treated sensitive, why would police shot a protester directly, This are things that excalate into war and calamity, boko Haram issue is till on, The masses suffer the outcome of this.

1 Like

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by 001spice: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
katchagboro:
Serves them rigjt
where u born foolish or u work hard to become this foolish
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
dalass:

What do you expect from most Northern youths?
Most are illiterates, hopeless and brainwashed. They generally want to fight jihad and die to get their big breasted virgins .... shocked
This happened because the country didn't offer them anything better, the country left their mind idle and hence the demons crept in.
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by subcbouy: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
slimderek:
Buhari would definitely have a day at the Hague
And BH part 2 will have liberty at Nigeria's forest
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by joiyke89: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
TILL YOU GO DIE I NO WANT HEAR BIAFRA FROM YOUR MOUTH.......YOU PEOPLE SHOULD SETTLE AND LEAVE US OUT OF THIS
Jubiliee:

Some idiot their father could not even train also insult Buhari. Shiites activities was worst than that of Biafra
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by subcbouy: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
stanliwise:
The Ignorance that reeks of you is a turn off for any intellectual. Do you remember how Boko Haram started, Nigeria isn't security conscious enough to fight another terrorist group.
How?
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

So if this dog was there, the police will shoot it too

BOKO HARAM 2.0 Loading.......

Please let it load quickly so that there will be chaos and war so that many more Nigerians will die!
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Dollanation: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Self pronounced intellectual nuisance without brains I greet you.
What problem do you really have with what I wrote,
or you just wanna shine through me..
I don't understand, c
Because you have really made no point.
stanliwise:
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
subcbouy:
How?
You have a phone, do your research. At the end of the day, only commoners like me and you would suffer the tragedy. Think, think
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by desmond2pk: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
The first casualties of buhari after they voted for him
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dollanation:
Self pronounced intellectual nuisance without brains I greet you.
What problem do you really have with what I wrote,
or you just wanna shine through me..
I don't understand, c
Because you have really made no point.
There is more to this event than the eye can see. Only those who knows history will understand me better. I am not an Islamic apologist or a Muslim, nor Shiite, nor sunni. But If you're out numbered, you have to retreat. Nigeria has been outnumbered by terrorism, crimes, fraud and most of all corruption. A word is Enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
zoedew:

They never give up - do they! The other day in their mindless audacity they stood in the way of The Chief Of Army Staff Of the Nigerian Army and got what they deserved. In the name of freedom they seek control of power only to cover the ground and deny non-adherents of the freedom whose concept they utilised to get at power. Iran the bastion of Islamic Shiite Sect clearly illustrates this. Shiites Sect is a subset of Islam. Like Islam it takes no prisoners! It’s an either or proposition!!! Best way to relate with them is to keep an eye on them like forever. They will never live and let live! Iran is watching in 3D. For now, all they have are catapults meanwhile has been trying like for ever to arm the Shiites in Nigeria so they can take over power. Their strategy is to play the weakling, play the victim and suddenly grab the victory and conquer!
But let's face facts and reality here the courts have stated times without number for the FG to release their leader on bail due to grounds of his ill health. This is not rocket science, release their leader and all these unwarranted protests would stop. I am not siding them in any way, it's just pure logic and diplomacy, if not we will have Bokoharam 3.0 on our hands to contend with.
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Dollanation: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Now you have communicated...
I understand your point and I advocate for the release of there boss but the way they go about this protest is my problem.
I had a terrible experience with them and I saw there is nothing peaceful about them
stanliwise:
There is more to this event than the eye can see. Only those who knows history will understand me better. I am not an Islamic apologist or a Muslim, nor Shiite, nor sunni. But If you're out numbered, you have to retreat. Nigeria has been outnumbered by terrorism, crimes, fraud and most of all corruption. A word is Enough for the wise.
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by subcbouy: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
stanliwise:
You have a phone, do your research. At the end of the day, only commoners like me and you would suffer the tragedy. Think, think
So, they should have free day?
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dollanation:
Nobody should come here to attach sentiments on any measures induced to curb the excesses of this brewing terrorist group causing nuisance and unrest in FCT and it's environs...

I have witnessed the brutality and insensitivity of this ill derailed youths and I have lost all atom of sympathy when any security operative curtail there wildness...

They where making mouth of been ready to die for there leader, really some Nigerian youths are delusional.

God help us all
Why don't u talk to buhari that court has granted their bail but buhari refuse to release him.
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
stanliwise:
This happened because the country didn't offer them anything better, the country left their mind idle and hence the demons crept in.
Yes, their leaders love them like that. Zombies!
They said western education is a sin. Let them enjoy the consequences of their ignorance.
A pity we're in the same Country angry
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Scetrocom: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
fawasus:
So sad..... Am not in support of police killing protesters even if am not in support of the reason the protesters are protesting.

I also don't believe police should use weapon on armless protesters, but this shite people are dangerous terrorist who just want to attract undue sympathy. They carried gun and attacked police and seriously wounded two officers in the process. They should not be handled with kid's glove.

Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47 - Injured Policeman (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/5291235/shiite-nass-protest-it-not
Re: Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dollanation:
Now you have communicated...
I understand your point and I advocate for the release of there boss but the way they go about this protest is my problem.
I had a terrible experience with them and I saw there is nothing peaceful about them
If I were allowed to pass my inner most judgement, I can't say how far I will go about them but as you know if you scratch an eye with same amount of itching you feel then you could go blind. The judgement of posterity is upon Nigeria. Everything is clear like the MENE MENE TERKEL UPHARSIN audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. All the this while Nigeria has become unrepentant. The begin of the end is here for us. Many more things are yet to come. It is just a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union / Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.