Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 (9075 Views)

Libra Circle Procurement Coy Nig Ltd July 2019. / N-creative Training Commences On Friday, 5 July, 2019. / New Graduates Teaching In Lagos? - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by MVLOX(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
LKO:

Identify as in ?

I don't seem to know you...ur moniker self doesn't ring a bell... so lemme know u
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Overlord99:

I can tell you that this is 100% real and true. I got #10000 alert a few minutes ago.
My name is the 5th on the list (Julius O).
For those who don't believe and call Mr. Martin a liar, I just want to remind you that he doesn't know or owe anyone of us anything but he chooses to use his money to bless people here. That is one of the highest form of charity that I can point out.
Mr Martin is a God send and I ask you people to keep believing, he cannot help everyone at once so be patient if you aren't chosen right now, I pray your turn comes soon

God Bless you "J" all the best in your career!

2 Likes

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Overlord99: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
martinosi:

God Bless you "J" all the best in your career!
Amen. I pray the same for you also
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by DaGC(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
cool
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by unrose14(f): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
martinosi:
UPDATE @ 10.45AM 10TH JULY 2019

SECOND BATCH OF PAYMENTS MADE FOR

1 - Samuel N

2 - Evangeline S

3 - Benjamin D

4 - Grace B

5 - Julius O

I have received the alert, thank you so much sir.
May God replenished your wealth in multiple folds.

1 Like

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by unrose14(f): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Overlord99:

I can tell you that this is 100% real and true. I got #10000 alert a few minutes ago.
My name is the 5th on the list (Julius O).
For those who don't believe and call Mr. Martin a liar, I just want to remind you that he doesn't know or owe anyone of us anything but he chooses to use his money to bless people here. That is one of the highest form of charity that I can point out.
Mr Martin is a God send and I ask you people to keep believing, he cannot help everyone at once so be patient if you aren't chosen right now, I pray your turn comes soon

I got mine too. My name is 4th on the list Grace B.
Let the doubting thomas continue doubting.

I pray that God continue to bless Mr Martin.

3 Likes

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Ikennablue(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
martinosi:
Hello All I hope 2019 is going well for everyone

I am doing a Teachers Appreciation Gift for July 2019. I did the Last one in April 2019 (You can check that Thread)

I want to bless 5 New Graduates or Graduates who are teaching with 10,000 Naira each

I know it may not be a big amount but i am following the principle that what you make
happen for other God will Make Happen for you - Matthew 7:12

Its Tuesday 9th July 2019 so i going to respond to the first 3 Male Gradautes and first 2 Female Graduates

You must respond to my email with your :

1 - Name

2 - University in Nigeria that you Graduated from (Its must be Federal or State University - No Private Uni's Guys)

3 - Telephone Number

4 - Name of School that you teach at.

5 - Bank Details

I will make the Transfer today 9th July 2019

Here is my email and Number

Email:martin.osi@gmx.com

If you have facebook please send the link so we can also connect.

O.k God Bless Guys and i waiting for the first First to contact me Regards

Please Note: I will Post the Transfer slips ( In a Sanitized Version) so people will know that this was Real

God Bless!!!

M.O

UPDATE @ 8.30 PM Tuesday 9th July 2019

I HAVE SENT THE FIRST FIVE PAYMENTS TO:

1 - Stephen A

2 - Francisca N

3 - Felicia O

4 - Ayediji O

5 - Georginia O

Will post the receipts later

UPDATE @ 10.00 am wednesday 10th July 2019

I AM SENDING THE SECONDS FIVE NOW WILL POST THE NAMES IN AN HOURS TIME

UPDATE @ 10.45AM 10TH JULY 2019

SECOND BATCH OF PAYMENTS MADE FOR

1 - Samuel N

2 - Evangeline S

3 - Benjamin D

4 - Grace B

5 - Julius O
Okoro Ikenna Daniel
Federal polythecnic Bida
Captain Academy tungamaje Abuja
3083353450 first bank

May God bless you abundantly
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Badabada(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
And ppl are actually posting their account details here cry cry
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Briemode(f): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please when next are you doing the teachers appreciation thread?
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
I pray God bless me so that I'll also follow your step and bless many others, oga martins you might have forgotten but I will never forget
God will always meet you at every point of your needs.
you really helped me in april when i wanted to do convocation but then i was very broke; as in broke.
that money you gave me helped me and my 2other friends to celebrate the convocation. may God continue to bless you, you will never lack

3 Likes

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by PSVITA(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Name: Ewenike Emeka Rafael
University : Ebonyi state university
Phone number : 08184937396
School : Secondary school Ididep, Akwaibom
BANK DETAILS : DIAMOND BANK : A/NO. 0027795702,
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
unrose14:

I have received the alert, thank you so much sir.
May God replenished your wealth in multiple folds.

Your welcome..God Bless you too!

1 Like

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by MYHUBBY: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
martinosi:

I will appreciate it if you can connect me to get a job though managing in a secondary school as a teacher but is not enough, my two brothers are in school and they're looking upto me

I'm a graduate of Ekiti state university
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Just My Thoughts -

Reading the thank you post and comments and even my emails just brings tears to my eyes

It pains me that alot of young graduates and even older graduates are out there all over Nigeria
that are struggling with low paying jobs and hard economic situations

The Lord laid it on my heart to do this but in the actual carrying this out the Lord Has humbled me
and taught me a lesson that when i bless you the money does not belong to you its still Mine the Lord
and you must do my will with the funds. I have leaned that i just a steward of these funds

There are so many people hurting financially in Nigeria and we are supposed to be a nation with
alot of wealthy christians and churches that are financially blessed but still there is so many
christians and Nigerians in general that are lacking.

I hope my giving from a sincere and concered heart encourages other Nigerians who are blessed
to do the same.

By His Grace i will do more and i planning to reach the level where i can just do this on a regular basis.

I just tired of seeing so many rich nigerians who are christians not do enough to help others who are
struggling

I dont have to know you to help you...

I was once in the Position of not having being in a position to bless someone financially

I have learned that i have to practice and share the blessing of the Lord in my life with other

I cannot fly first class or hire a private Jet or live in a Mansions on business tours in Europe, Asia,
Latin America etc and live a good life with my loved ones and see people that are suffering and turn
a blind eye...i will never do that again in my life..and us long as God Keeps on blessing
i will keep on giving.....

I just making effort to be a real christian from my heart

God Bless!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
martinosi:
Just My Thoughts -

Reading the thank you post and comments and even my emails just brings tears to my eyes

It pains me that alot of young graduates and even older graduates are out there all over Nigeria

The Lord laid it on my heart to do this but in the actual carrying this out the Lord Has humbled me
and taught me a lesson that when i bless you the money does not belong to you its still Mine the Lord
and you must do my will with the funds. I have leaned that i just a steward of these funds

There are so many people hurting financially in Nigeria and we are supposed to be a nation with
alot of wealthy christians and churches that are financially blessed but still there is so many

I hope my giving from a sincere and concered heart encourages other Nigerians who are blessed
to do the same.

By His Grace i will do more and i planning to reach the level where i can just do this on a regular basis.

I just tired of seeing so many rich nigerians who are christians not do enough to help others who are
struggling

I was once in the Position of not having being in a position to bless someone financially

I have learned that i have to practice and share the blessing of the Lord in my life with other

I cannot fly first class or hire a private Jet or live in a Mansions on business tours in Europe, Asia,
Latin America etc and live a good life with my loved ones and see people that are suffering and turn
a blind eye...i will never do that again in my life..and us long as God Keeps on blessing

God Bless!!!

God bless you sir, you don't know how happy I was yesterday.....
God will continue to bless you every day, every minutes, am grateful Sir
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Notice _

Please those people that posted personal details should remove their name, telephone and account details from the thread, i did not ask for it to be posted here, Please protect your personal data regards

1 Like

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Nnetriplet: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
martinosi:
Just My Thoughts -

to do the same.

struggling

God Bless!!!
God bless u in your mission, please my account details is 2088919904 zenith bank
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by unrose14(f): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
martinosi:
Just My Thoughts -

to do the same.

struggling

God Bless!!!

You are such a rare gem sir. You will soar higher in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nnetriplet:

God bless u in your mission,

Notice _

Please those people that posted personal details should remove their name, telephone and account details from the thread, i did not ask for it to be posted here, Please protect your personal data regards

1 Like

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=sarahs post=80141170]

Notice _

1 Like

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
PSVITA:
Name:

Notice _

1 Like

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=IryNky post
[/quote]

Notice _

1 Like

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by PSVITA(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2019
martinosi:

Notice _

Ok, thanks
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Goalnaldo(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2019
May God bless you the giver.
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by azelab: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Thank you sir ,
I would be grateful if I could be considered for this gift
My account Number is 207 8696 208
My name is Akinlabi Azeez Gbolahan
My bank is UBA.
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by martinosi: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=azelab post=80151920]Thank you sir ,

I would be grateful if I could be considered for this gift

Notice _

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by Allbutty: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=martinosi post
Re: New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 by dayo2008(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Well, unfortunately I just stumbled on the thread now,but am sure iam not late.
Adewale Adedayo Adetayo
Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife
His Grace Academy Akute
Govt and Civics Education.
I look forward to hearing from you soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Else Received This Job Invite??? / Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently / Apply For MINISO Nigeria Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.