Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,873 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles (13634 Views)

Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges / Nigeria Rugby Sevens Names Squad, Arrive South Africa For Olympic Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Benekruku(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Brunicekid:
Super Eagles will win South Africa 1-0...

Quote me later.

Pharmoscandy:
Nigeria go win
2-1
Quote me

Dont underrate Asian teams.
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Scetrocom: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't see us beating S A with our present team. Result is 2:0 in favor of south Africa.
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by darkelf: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chipink:

I strongly believe that NIGERIA will beat them,
But if it gets to penalty Seriously we are out

Your second statement is absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by ofiko123(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
We will defeat south Africa that is for sure..
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by salford1: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Super chickens. This team has to be the weakest eagles team I have ever seen, since I started watching super eagles play from 1990.
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Benekruku:
Nigeria knows how to deal with Middle-East teams.

So am not scared.
ahahhaah middle east?? No wonder u were easily cowed by ur oppressors... Smh another Testament to my brain drain alarm..

Please take no offense..

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Sonnobax15(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
We know how to treat S/A when its necessary...if you doubt me,then you should think of what transpired between our own super falcons and the S/A women in the last women AFCON!..
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Kenturkey048(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Whether Nigeria wins or not, just a little value is added to our lives. Aside the excitement and fun, what else?

*Focusing on more important things*

Yeah, I know I am stupid to some people... I do not give a damn wink
brother you are too serious with life...las las we go still die....learn to trend on fun when opportunities establishes itself...
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Horus(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM018AKPXNo

Bafana Bafana ready to bring heroics again

Bafana Bafana are determined to continue to chase the dream of winning the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations title when
they take on Nigeria in the quarterfinals at the Cairo International Stadium on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother you are too serious with life...las las we go still die....learn to trend on fun when opportunities establishes itself...

Thanks man grin

And on the part where you said I take life too serious, I will examine that and change if needed.

But that still does not change the point that it adds little value to one's life grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by skyfather09(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Those South Africa guys sabi play counter attack eh
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Kenturkey048(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
salford1:
Super chickens. This team has to be the weakest eagles team I have ever seen, since I started watching super eagles play from 1990.
you mean weaker than amodu shaibu's team that couldn't beat Kenya and Mozambique to qualify easily for afcon...a team with a clubless right wing back..,you mean this same team that's been qualifying with a spare match is weaker than 2008 team that needed ivory coast defeating Mali for them to qualify for quarter finals..I don't understand you ..or 2014 team that couldn't beat Dr Congo in Nigeria to qualify for nations cup..as in sometimes I wonder what our problem is in Nigeria I swear....Jonathan na president una vote am out say him dey clueless...come vote in Mr clueless himself...what I don't understand is you peoples own definition of weakness sir...

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Kenturkey048(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks man grin

And on the part where you said I take life too serious, I will examine that and change if needed.

But that still does not change the point that it adds little value to one's life grin
nice one....
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by sexdoll: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
that advice should rather go to the bafana bafana because the super eagles is the clear underdog in that game

my final verdict: South Africa 2 - 1 Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by expert234: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
izzou:
grin

South Africa can't win that match.

But let's train on penalties. Those guys might stretch us to that point

You can't be too sure
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by IamCharles123: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
jrusky:
If they like let them take South Africa for granted Nigerians will be waiting for them back home.

This same South Africa came to Warri to embarrassed the Super Eagle so if their brain do not tell them it's pay back time then they should be ready to be embarrass by Nigerian fans.
Warri?
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by IamCharles123: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
anytexy:
. Yes oo. Judging by their performance with Egypt. They are up to something and should not be underated. Otherwise "Tau" will score Nigeria
They qualified as best looser, their game was shitty as well, they were just lucky against egpyt.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Kenturkey048(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
anytexy:
. Yes oo. Judging by their performance with Egypt. They are up to something and should not be underated. Otherwise "Tau" will score Nigeria
there was nothing spectacular in that match against Egypt..they over beat our expectations because we thought Egypt would have beaten them blue black,,like the way we expect super eagles to thrash opposing teams ...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by jrusky(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
IamCharles123:

Warri?

Whatever!!!

Do the correction that is it.
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by tunary(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
We will take them for granted. Who is south Africa. What are they playing. Mtcheew angry
That is how they defeated Egypt
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by MrBONE2(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chipink:

But if it gets to penalty Seriously we are out

Well said grin

May Great One make the Eagles to feed on so much draw Soup B4 D match grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by MrBONE2(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
midehi2:
South Africa will take Super eagles home, mark it cool

Notably right SiSi grin
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by kmaster007: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
All Nigerians in south Africa should please find their way home before the match tomorrow #NGARSA So don't they start their madness again. On that note, All SA citizens in naija are safe like they've always been .because we are sane people. WHO NO THIS GUY CALLD TAU! TAU!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by MPSA(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Naija! Prepare yourself for running tomorrow, The time of running is closer

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Chipink(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
darkelf:

yea go supersports page on facebook they are all there mocking us about our keeper saying he makes a lot of mistakes,
U know he plays in their league
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Chipink(f): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
MrBONE2:

Well said grin

May Great One make the Eagles to feed on so much draw Soup B4 D match grin
Lol they are allocking us for our goalkeeper on supersports page.
They said he makes a lot of mistakes, u knw he plays in their league
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Chipink(f): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
darkelf:

Yeah they are mocking us for our keeps that he makes a lot of mistakes, that their striker has scored a lot of goals against him in their league
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by MrBONE2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chipink:

Lol they are allocking us for our goalkeeper on supersports page.
They said he makes a lot of mistakes, u knw he plays in their league

grin

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Chipink(f): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
MrBONE2:

grin

Why are u laughing though, u want them to lose? undecided
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Parrot69: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
South Africa ain’t gonna do a ‘shi’’ tomorrow.
It’s going to be a tough game but we winning.
Straight up !
Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by darkelf: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chipink:

Yeah they are mocking us for our keeps that he makes a lot of mistakes, that their striker has scored a lot of goals against him in their league

If Rohr is smart, he wouldn't start Akpeyi

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles by Hwy95: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Whether Nigeria wins or not, just a little value is added to our lives. Aside the excitement and fun, what else?

*Focusing on more important things*

Yeah, I know I am stupid to some people... I do not give a damn wink

1998 Nigeria won Atlanta Olympics.
A doctor friend of mine went on a Final interview for a position in a hospital a few days later.
He and the other 2 Finalist were all equally qualified for the position.
It so happened the Final Decision to be made by the Italian doctor who loved football and followed Nigeria's victory talked football with my friend who played and was also knowledgeable.
As a result he got the position. FYI He has risen up to a big position in same hospital.

Because of the same Nigeria victory a few babies were named Kanu in Brazil and the self esteem of Black Brazilians increased.

I have a lot more stories.

In summary it is better we win anything we get involved in or give our very best even with a loss than outright lose.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) / Cape Verde Vs Mauritania: AFCON 2023 Round Of 16 (1 - 0) On 29th January 2024 / Pele: "Kylian Mbappe Can Become The New Pele!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.