Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? (23075 Views)

Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria / Ford Is Planning To Produce An Electric Version Of The F-150 SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by Darevofpeace(m): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
There is nothing worth emulating here. We are just used to being the mediocre we are. The cars are ugly.

Note: Those with contrary opinion that will quote me with insults will be ignored.
You are right actually, but they would perform better if more finance is available.
Just with time.Our environment seems so toxic for Young inventor's.
Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by blackgold4661(m): 2:20am On Jul 10, 2019
My school uniben was the first but it wasn't published. No media involvement
Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by Chipink(f): 2:29am On Jul 10, 2019
abalonge:
Buy USA used laptops with warranty & pocket friendly price.

Contact us for yours
How much pls
Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by Henrichemeka(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
We have great minds who can make this nation centre of business in Africa, but the government will never provide the enabling environment. They prefer importation of everything. Kudos to you guys!
Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by dhrey112: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one from UNN

Only those that want to eradicate innovation in Oyo are not happy with the development

Interpretation and comprehensiveness is an issue here.

Religion Innovation but not technological innovation, get it right
Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by HeightsKE: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2019
AdekunleScience:
That moniker you quoted, I have been watching it and one olanipekun for sometime and I can tell you that they are being deliberate and their motive is to cause religious strife in Odualand, out of envy for our tolerance in matters of religion. Consider this, I am an atheist; Mum was a Christian/Muslim (Yes, she combines both) while dad was a traditionalist. Among my siblings there are both Christians and Muslims. Yes I give no f**k about both religions cause to me they are not better than those invented by my forefathers. Everywhere in the world; striking a balance among several competing religions is a major problem. The Yoruba society has done better than anywhere else you can think of. So, brethren I want you to see this attacks by Igbos for what it really is; A psychological warfare to divide Odua nation with religion because they lack the capacity to engage her in conventional warfare. What should we do; give it to them fire for fire and also start to intimate our kids with the obvious fact that Igbos are envious of Yoruba nation and are bent on seeing its destruction just like they destroyed the "beautiful" regional system. Note: I am in no way suggesting that we plant hate in our kids like Igbos are obviously doing with their own kid. What I am suggesting is that we should get more pragmatic about how we deal with the Igbos.

Seun myndd44 lalasticlala

This is inciting and instigating violence an derailing
Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by AdekunleScience: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
HeightsKE:

Seun myndd44 lalasticlala

This is inciting and instigating violence an derailing
Inciting how? You gotta be kidding me. If you really think that I actually harbor hate for people on account of their ethnicity, you must be shallow in thinking. Do away with your emotional reaction then you'd realize that I'm only being pragmatic as any sensible person should be; especially when dealing with a set of people who would tag you a coward if you try to be diplomatic but are quick to switch to victim mentality once they get dealth with accordingly.
Re: Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? by tck2000(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Don't we have creative designing engineers in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 80 Koenigsegg Regera Will Be Made And They’ve All Been Sold (photos) / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Just Bought A New Car / Honda Nigeria Launches Its Honda Motorcycle Ace110 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.