Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja (20630 Views)

Maikanti Baru Is Dead / NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) / Buhari, Baru Have Made NNPC Worse: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
why
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by bornolowu(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
dorothybella:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met behind closed doors with the new and immediate past Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com
/photos-president-muhammadu-buhari-baru-kyari-meet-abuja/
Everyone that comes in contact with Mr President is always smiling. Lozzz , the President is so vague!! He never inspire in them the sense of duty, urgency nor the need to make a difference . What a President. May God help us. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
the way i like this buhari ehh, he's very daft, clueless and lifeless, and i think he will lead us well to the barren land.
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by babzo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80100314:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

A man after God's heart.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

We pray for long life in good health as you are doing all you can to take our country to a land flowing with milk and honey.

One day, you and your boss will answer to Nigerians including your own relatives.

1 Like

Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by theomerio: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Where are the Buharists? I expected to hear more of your praise songs with this picture of Buharia and his cabals. What happened? Are your voices failing you? Next level never sellect gear oooo. If you run, na you loose pass. Na all of us for this country.
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by bigboyobi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
who them help?

abeg make una check my signature for a wonderful juicy offer. make i help my fellow nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
babzo:

One day, you and your boss will answer to Nigerians including your own relatives.
While you and your thieving boss will answer to Camerounians!

You should be so elated we reply you today little boy.
Today is your lucky day.
Not many of your ilks have this opportunity to read from us!
Now, go drink pepsi and sleep!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Nchenches: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
dorothybella:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met behind closed doors with the new and immediate past Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/photos-president-muhammadu-buhari-baru-kyari-meet-abuja/

President Buhari the petroleum minister showing southern Nigeria that Fulani-led north conquered south of Nigeria.

Nothing makes Buhari happier than showing off this conquistador status of North.
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80100314:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

A man after God's heart.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

We pray for long life in good health as you are doing all you can to take our country to a land flowing with milk and honey.

We love you so much Daddy.......sane Nigerians that is!
the blood of the people that he has killed would also be on hands... Just be sure.

1 Like

Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Starhearts: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fadomero:
Bwari has done more harm's than good Nigerian no good luck for him diary all na bad luck

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Biggest80: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
They are always meeting yet nothing to show
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80100913:

Today is your lucky day.

Go and hawk your vulture suya
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by bumzylongs: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hausa Fulani Republic
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Sammyblaq(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
nnokwa042:
buhari is a very confuse man, you called some people 5% during the time for appointments you did not appoint them but you want them to give you their land so you can give your fellow fulanis, may amadioha and ogwugwu akpu okija deport you to burkina faso angry angry angry
Iseh!
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by theomerio: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80100913:

Today is your lucky day.
Bros do you really believe in hell fire? I can understand voting Jonathan out. But I really can't understand voting Buhari for second term, worse still supporting him in the face of the current colossal failure of government. Are you not seeing all these incessant bloodletting? Or is it because none of your family members has been affected? Hmmm. Diaris Godooo.
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Gwandana: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Animal people
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Awaja(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
kokoA:
They can confidently use Hausa as a medium of communication in that meeting.
And that’s the major objective,to blab comfortably.
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
davibid:
Please allow PMB to enjoy his power I hope GEJ is learning how power is being used in 9ja

Democrat my a.s.s

exactly

Nigerians are still primitive people
being reasonable and a "democrat" is not the way to go

it's a sign of weakness in the $hithole parts of the world
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 3:01am On Jul 10, 2019
Nice one.. Sai buhari..
Re: Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja by showafrica(m): 3:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Joromi12:
Pmb till 2027

PMB till 3030

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cuts Throats Of Fishermen Near Lake Chad / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.