Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Knowledge Of Light Vs Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowledge Of Light Vs Darkness (177 Views)

The Cosmic Conflict: Light Vs Darkness / Light Vs Darkness. Good Vs Evil. / Light Vs Darkness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Of Light Vs Darkness by Ariyatech(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Whenever I get back home from my daily activity it's very easy for me to just open my and step into the house. And even when it's night and the lights are turned off with me on bed, I can still get up and head straight to where I kept something I need because I understand the system of my room.

But you see of you are a visitor in my house and you try to reach out to something at night when the lights are off, it will be difficult for you because you don't yet have the absolute knowledge of how my room is arranged and even to reach out to the light switches will not be easy as well.

Equating this to our lives I will say "It's very easy to move from light to darkness, but it's hard to move from darkness to light without proper knowledge of how to operate in the dark."

Continue...

https://gracebank..com/2019/07/knowledge-of-light-vs-darkness.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Singapore-based Fiat-to-crypto Exchange Launched By Binance / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, July 11, 2019 / Our Only Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.