Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

“how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates (9401 Views)

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by iamocheme: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
A slay queen living in Lagos state has narrated how she slept with an Alsatian dog as organised by some white men for a huge amount of money.

Relationship adviser and psychologist blogger, Joro Olumofin shared a shocking story on his Instagram page about how an unidentified lady narrated how she was paid some huge amount of money just to sleep with a dog.

According to the story, the lady in question revealed that things were really hard for her in school and after meeting some girls in school they promised to help her. She furthermore stated that on a faithful day the girls asked her to follow them to the Island in Lagos on arrival she was paid 120k for coming and there and then she was told that she will be paid three million nairas if she agreed to sleep with the dogs while the owner watch.

After her experience with the dog, the lady in question has cried for help as she now finds it hard to get satisfied when she sleeps with a man. She also revealed that after her experience, she now lusts after dogs.

Read her story and see more photo below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/how-i-slept-with-a-dog-for-3m-naira-lagos-slay-queen-narrates/

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by emptor(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by emptor(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by Kingosytex(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Many Nigerian girls do that in Italy

To hustle money no easy o!!

1 Like

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
That's why I pray and sanctify my food before I eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by NOC1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
not a new story, guys wear your condom... this girls carry diseases de waka up and down. the day my friend ordered girl online was the day i said it is finished. i mean very fair pretty, beautiful lady.

7 Likes

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by rezky(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
..and nigeria no get rehab... to cure dis ur predicament.
I pray God help U.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by Michelle55: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
This wan weak me

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by Restroom: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cursed
Accursed and
Certainly

Damned!

3million to commit bestialty? Of course, the white men have used you for their own prosperity ritual!

Dem dey pick 3 million for ground?

Especially if your story is true!

You have been used.......olosho
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by chiommy123(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't believe this
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by Billy99: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
NOC1:
not a new story, guys wear your condom... this girls carry diseases de waka up and down. the day my friend ordered girl online was the day i said it is finished. i mean very fair pretty, beautiful lady.
What!!! 4 real? grin
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by backnbeta(f): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fake stories everywhere undecided

The Joro don dey do ojoro with fake stories...he should go into fiction writing, he's got the talent sad

1 Like

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Inside this life sef.....

1 Like

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
backnbeta:
Fake stories everywhere undecided

The Joro don dey do ojoro with fake stories...he should go into fiction writing, he's got the talent sad
Still on the matter : You really need help girl!

Minding your business in life will take you a very long way.
An advice!

1 Like

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by backnbeta(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80103304:

Still on the matter : You really need help girl!

Minding your business in life will take you a very long way.
An advice!
Girl? If you say so undecided

BTW, which one of you is talking now? The 'we' or just one of your alter egos...just curious undecided

2 Likes

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by Jabioro: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
God of Nazareth! No qualms nothing do you hence you found difficult to be satisfied..you can marry the dog.. simple
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by franchasng: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmmm angry
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by RTSC: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
NOC1:
Codedruns.com
Wife materials dey there doing runs.

NA your money go tell.
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by DSoj(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Very fake story. It has been proved that dogs CAN NOT have sex with women comfortably cos the structure of a female dog is completely diff to a woman and the way dogs hump female dogs, they can't hump human females like that for more than a minute or less. So how was the dog able to Bleep them for long to be moaning non stop?

This is a shitt fake story.

2 Likes

Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by KendrickAyomide: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lies
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by NOC1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Billy99:

What!!! 4 real? grin

yea, he came from Abuja to lag. it is an App works like normal chat site He paid 15k for that night, he bargained price before she came.
i said a guy you've not seen before, you dont know nothing about him and you came, there i said it is finished.
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by NOC1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
DSoj:
Very fake story. It has been proved that dogs CAN NOT have sex with women comfortably cos the structure of a female dog is completely diff to a woman and the way dogs hump female dogs, they can't hump human females like that for more than a minute or less. So how was the dog able to Bleep them for long to be moaning non stop?

This is a shitt fake story.

i gave seen videos of it say what you know, you can Google for videos of it
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by proudevil: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
thanks for the advice oooo.PRAY BEFORE YOU EAT.
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by brayo00254: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
hahahaha i have seen this on https://www.exoticnigeria.com/

RTSC:

Codedruns.com
Wife materials dey there doing runs.

NA your money go tell.
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by BlackLaw: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
shebi all men are dogs. problem solved!
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
in case of spirit of dog
Re: “how I Slept With A Dog For 3m Naira” – Lagos Slay Queen Narrates by Burnguveren(f): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
I believe this Joel dey form story. Very fake.

(1) (Reply)

$500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) / Taraba: Gunmen attack family of five in Takum, kill one / Photo Of Gruesome Murder Victim In North America 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.