Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ph Inter Cont Bank Test Is It Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ph Inter Cont Bank Test Is It Out? (939 Views)

I Got Invited For KPMG Aptitude Test, Is This For Real? / Ptdf 2011/2012 List Of Shorlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test Is Out / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ph Inter Cont Bank Test Is It Out? by chyonbabe(f): 3:19pm On May 10, 2007
learnt inter has releasd Enugu result.pls any info on hw those of us dat took in PH can c ours.
Re: Ph Inter Cont Bank Test Is It Out? by adventurer(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2007
[/color][color=#990000]please i also need to know about the result in portharcourt.any info pls lets share it. thanks
Re: Ph Inter Cont Bank Test Is It Out? by R4J(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2007
Hey good peole, I know for a fact that the scripts have been marked and the results are ready. The issue is now that someone high up has asked that a hold be placed on the interview. Basically the passmark is 50 and a fair number passed (despite the negative marking). The successful candidates will soon be invited to the interview- beleive this. I hear that it should be in a few weeks (2-4wks), so don't despair. God dey.
If you make it to the interview, it will be infront of a 4man panel. Pls wear your best suit and either a white or blue shirt (plain, no stripes pls, these are the banks colours for guys; gals can wear anything conservatively decent i.e dull colours except green e.g gray, brown, navy blue). Black shoes pls and neat hair. Expect questions about their board's composition and how much u can bring. Relax and remember that they're human like you. Smile and be polite and straight to the point. After this, assuming you pass, it's off to a meical test and then to training skl in Lag (after 2-3weeks). Training skl is for 6wks and u get paid but get no accomodation. You're entiltled to lunch there. So, smile,
The pay's good too,

(1) (Reply)

Longman Nigeria Plc Calling / Thank God Am Now With Access Bank / Fellow Job Seekers, Lets Try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.