Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

President Buhari Mourns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mourns (463 Views)

Buhari Mourns Rabi Dantata, Aminu Dantata's Wife. / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Mourns by MediaGuru36: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed sadness over the death of 19 citizens in Kano State, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that 19 passengers had lost their lives when their vehicles collided at Dinyar Madiga in Kano State on Sunday.

In a statement issued to Igbere TV on Tuesday by the President’s Senior Spokesman, Mallam Garba Shehu, he said Buhari received the news with great shock.

Shehu said the president expressed “great empathy for the families of the unfortunate victims of the accident.

“As our roads get better with increased maintenance, drivers must use them with added caution and vigilance.”

Buhari prayed that almighty God would comfort families of the deceased at “this difficult time and grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss of loved ones.

“May the souls of the departed rest in peace. May God reward their good deeds with paradise,’’ the statement added.

https://igberetvnews.com/president-buhari-mourns

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: President Buhari Mourns by stefanweeks: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Empathy ko

Sympathy ni

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns by AntiBalaka: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aso Rock In Mourning As Buhari Mourns favourite cow "Hadiza"

There is a gloomy air hanging over Aso Rock as President Buhari mourns his favorite and oldest cow "hadiza" formerly known as "betty".

the Trustee of the now expanded Buhari ranch in Duara who begged www.trolliciousTroll.com not to be named which we will name later in order for you to verify the authenticity of this article, told our reporters that "hadiza" formerly known as "betty" died in the early hours of Friday. She or rather it has since been buried according to Islamic rites. But the ranch trustee who goes by the name Ibrahim Kazure who is originally from Maradi in Niger Republic, hinted that the corpse (or rather carcass) of late "hajiya hadiza, has since been scavenged by local youth almost immediately after the Iman Qadri of Duara administered the last rites.

When probed on why the President will go to so much extent to mourn what is supposed to be pepper soup and suya material, Alhaji Kazure, who we must add begged us not to mention his name as a source but which we did here for the sake of authentication, told us at Troll.com, that the President is "highly fond of betty" who happened to have been converted to Islam during the Sharia debacle to "hadiza".

the long suyanized herbivore was said to be a favorite of one of the President's herd of lesbo cows and Alhaji Kazure confirmed that she died as a heifer - virgin cow with no offspring.

Kazure will later tell this publication that, "hadiza" died at the ripe old age of 29yrs. the reporter did not believe this at first, but after some research it was confirmed that cows could live up to 30yrs - and that is only if they were owned by die-hard vegetarians.

When probed further, Alhaji Kazure, who happens to be the trustee of the Buhari & Yusuf ranch, located in Duara said he suspected Hajiya Aisha to have been the one to have poisoned the old cow.

Piqued by this, this reporter asked why he will say "such a haramatic crap? Does he think the President is into haramatic relationship with hadiza the cow formerly known as betty". Kazure replied that the President is so fond of the cow and reminded us that the president is a fulani and also that the president gets daily briefing of her status. Kazure, even stated that Yusuf and Zahra suckled from betty now known as hadiza but since longed suyanized.

Troll.com then contacted Aso Rock to find out how the President was doing but the combined phone numbers of Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and Luaretta "Palmy drunkard" Oneche where not going through.

We then put a call to our very expensive inside mole in Aso Rock, who we will not reveal, who confirmed that truly the President is in mourning. Our mole who happens to be from Kano and works in the office of Abbe Kyari as his personal assistant, also confirmed to us that the trio of Kogi, Kaduna and Borno state governors where at the burial site of late betty.

Governor Yayaha Bello is currently at Aso Rock consoling the President. A delegation of Yoruba elders, governors and APC stalwarts led by Bola Tinubu are currently heading to Aso Rock.
Re: President Buhari Mourns by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
We don't want him to mourn, we want him to be mourned.

In Nigeria's best interest, he needs to be mourned... Even though only his fellow Fulani Herdsmen and few beneficiaries of his maladministration would bother to mourn the useless bastard.

Nigeria has never had it so bad. I spit on this smelly animal and every living thing linked to him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns by mrvitalis(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Can someone who still support buhari point one road buhari has initiated and completed in over 4 years

I campaigned for this man in 2015/2019 but this man has turned to be worse than the PDP i hated so much

PDP are like saints in my eye now

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns by phelonrays: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
The two comments above me tho undecidedundecidedsadcry
Re: President Buhari Mourns by Racoon(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
mrvitalis:
Can someone who still support buhari point one road buhari has initiated and completed in over 4 years

I campaigned for this man in 2015/2019 but this man has turned to be worse than the PDP i hated so much
PDP are like saints in my eye now
Acknowledged your honesty bro.I knew Buhari well because we were with him when he was the GOC of 3rd.Division so no need to be zombified.Sarrki are you still there?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Someone Like Bola Tinubu As President Of Nigeria / Presidency Releases New Official Portrait Of President Buhari (photo) / Identity Of The Man That Prevented Flight From Takeoff Revealed(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.