Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect (51061 Views)

How Inibong Umoren Initially Agreed For Peaceful Sex, Suspect In Umoren’s Death / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by GISTBL0G: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dressed in a black, white and ash checked shirt and black trousers, bearded Bidemi Mojupa, 26, alleged to have murdered his lover inside Corporation Estate, Amuwo Odofin last Tuesday, showed no sign of remorse.

His expression while recounting the incident that led to his killing the woman he described as “my prostitute friend,” showed no sobriety for a first-timer, who claimed to have not premeditated killing the woman identified as Christy for denying him sex.

Mojupa, a graduate of Mass Communication from Rivers State Polytechnic admitted it was not the first time they would be having “good time,” adding that he dragged her inside the house when she made to leave and then stabbed her on the neck from behind.

According to him, he was high on Rohypnol, tranquilizer about 10 times more potent than valium, which he became addicted to while in school where he joined the Vykings cult group.

The suspect, who was paraded before reporters at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) Panti in Yaba on Tuesday, said he was under pressure to have sex and felt bad when Christy turned him down.

Mojupa said he tried to force her but she refused and insisted on payment before service which led to an altercation between them, which probably alerted the neighbours.

The suspect denied being a ritualist, claiming it was the mob justice meted to him that made him admit in the viral video.

He said: “She was my prostitute friend. It was not the first time we were meeting. I was high on drugs and under pressure to make love when I went to pick her. We agreed and came my place at 55A Corporation Estate, Amuwo Odofin.

“But when I wanted to do it, she refused and said I should pay her first. We started arguing. She walked out and wanted to live but I dragged her back inside and stabbed her on the neck.

“It was a kitchen knife I used in stabbing her. She did not see the knife coming. I had earlier used the knife to peel oranges and dropped it on top of the washing machine before I went to pick her.

After killing her, I was afraid and wanted to run away. I did not know what to do.”
Asked if he planned to escape and put his uncle in whose house he committed the crime in trouble, Mojupa said no, adding “I would have only escaped for a while.”

Asked about the 17 women handbags found in the duplex, Mojupa said they belonged to the owners of the house his uncle took over from.

“It is my uncle’s house. When the incident happened he was not around but he is back now. Those bags belong to the former owners of the house. The people my uncle took over the house from. I have never killed anyone and I am not a ritualist. I was high on drugs,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-killed-my-lover-because-she-denied-me-sex-says-suspect/amp/

1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by GISTBL0G: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
shocked The Nigerian society is sitting on a powder keg. I'm afraid, Neuropsychiatric hospitals in Lagos and Ogun may become the new Mecca, if something is not done fast to curtail the recent increase of drug abuse amongst the youths.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by hefelove(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Because of sex una go dey take drugs, shame! Do excercise and eat bitter kola!

18 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by salbis(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
He was high on Rohypnol, tranquilizer about 10 times more potent than valium, which he became addicted to while in school where he joined the Vykings cult group. . With the bolded words, your defense doesn't add up. Let justice be done!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by GOFRONT(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Sirvolga(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
SEX=Pussy + Dick

Nothing wey man will not see in this world �

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by btrocky09(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Alright.

Btw, I got some phones for sale: Samsung s10+ and note 9.. also Google pixel 3xl open box. Contact on my sign
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by chuose2: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2019

34 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by IMASTEX: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Imagine!
Now you've denied yourself sex totally forever. You'll now be the one to be sexed while in prison.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Craigslists: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol

Na Olosho puna wan send you go six feet so.

Na today boys don dey high rochy

Why we never kill all our girlfriends oloshos finishgrin

7 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by yesloaded: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
SAY NO TO DRUGS!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Fiisty(f): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Becouse she denied you sex the best thing you can think of doing is to kill her abi?
Mumu! i wish they kill you too.
Animal in human skin.

7 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by samyyoung1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
He had killing tendencies.....if u no sabi drive, no matter how high, u won't still sabi drive, but if u sabi fight, highness wld aid ur fist...so, he was first a killer, highness only helped aid d mode of killing

43 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Lexusgs430: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Because she was a prostitute, he was expecting free sex.....

If you cannot trust friends to patronise you, who else can you trust.........

Deliver us from reap off friends.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Globalistic(f): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Herry02339:
[i][/i]
Scammers everywhere
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by ithink7: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
I saw the horrifying video. Someone was already butchering this guy on live video, blood gushed like fountain. I even thought the guy was dead. So much wickedness in the land. People need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by emptor(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Children of nowadays.
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by mightyhaze: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
No be dis guy harvest woman pussv for ritual?
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Things de happen
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by MrAnele(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
No problem... Now you have to lavish in prison
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by mmadu5(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
the story doesn't even make sense how can a prostituee deny you sex , unless your aiming for RAW or dont have money to pay even at that self it doesn't justify killing her
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by koyyess: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Regressive baboon.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Michelle55: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
See wetin sex dey cause.. Chai, just cos of per release wey she no free you do, you just waste her like that.. Inukwa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Carlyboi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
You deserve jungle justice!committed cos of a cum dump!maybe the fool never hear soapy!all this cold blooded killers sef!abeg mk they kill am too na real dreg of society killed cos of a ppp public-private-pussy typical of a loser and a lowlife

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by Ivimilly: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fiisty:
Hmm
Hi Fiisty I really do like you. And will like to know you better
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by IamSoProlific: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Na Olosho puna wan send you go six feet so.

Na today boys don dey high rochy

Why we never kill all our girlfriends oloshos finishgrin

Bless up homie, sent u a pm.
Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by shogsman(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bad cooked lies,who approaches a commercial sex worker without the intent to pay.rophynol is a benzodiazepine just like xanax,it can't alter your mind in that way,it only helps relax the muscle and aid your sexual prowess.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
ROHYPNOL aka GHB aka date-rape drug... that kids are now using today to get high. kai!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.