Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time (208253 Views)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Legendguru: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
there u go again grandpa. why are you blaming fulani herdsmen for super eagles loss again.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Chubhie: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
I just weak for Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by annibro(f): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
I have said dis time without number but no one believes me.

Ikem11:
Nigeria should burn this jersey... We never win any match with that jersey
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by sharpwriter(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
YungMillionaire:

His TV uses kerosene power

Lol cheesy
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Awesomefred32(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
I must Loud It
that jersy is cursed anyways is time to focus on buhari

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by connkg(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Upon all the lying down the "wall" performed, upon all the strategy.
Chai! E dey pain!

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by kaima1984(f): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ahmed .....,wetin carry you go to watch the match?,why u no dey ur house for nija watch am? you don carry bad luck go give my eagles, politicians in 9ja are bunch of ill luck,mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Gullah: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please this should be the last time Akpeyi is ever invited to the national team. We have seen all he has to offer and it's not good enough. Others should be given a chance

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by ChelseaUCL2012: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
The truth is our team is subpar. Rohr failed us big time. Should have tested onyekuru in the beginning of afcon. Not now.

3 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Cmanforall: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Ighalo don turn everybody man now
That was a penalty...
I give Etebo more credit for his strike. But congrats to Ighalo as leading goal scorer of the tournament.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sammysparkcutie:
Nigeria went to this Afcon without a coach. Rohr is not a coach. He substituted our only threat and replace him with Onyekuru but left Musa on the field for the whole 90min.

Rohr like i said on former thread dey watch pooorn during games

subbing Eze in a game like this , like seriously

he did not see much of the ball today cause of the whole team poor coordination

the little he got, he drew defenders and made the back not to forget him

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Biafrannuke: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
so happy
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by stanliwiser: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
our poor defense has been a problem from day 1
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by adigunomomama(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
adigunomomama:
I see this match similar to Argentina match in the world cup

god of soccer do your wonder oo

I said this

I saw it

And it happened

Damn!!!
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by atheistandproud(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
In a country of 200 million people. This basket called Akpeyi na be the best when we get

Enyeama I miss you. I'm in sifia pains right now.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by educhigo: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
i said it before the game,even if they still replay the match algeria will still win
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by dammy98(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
The Algerians are the better.
Coach Bleep up wt Dat sub.
We need a good striker.... Ighalo should be plan b
That keeper shioooorrrrrrr
Our Boyz tried sha. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Daboomb: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Daboomb:
Honestly, this Algerians are not fantastic at all.

But just look at the bunch of unintelligent players we gathered together?

I knew that #20 was going to be a headache right from the start.
That our #4 is also misfiring, wrong passes all over the place.

The attitude of our players are so bad and so negative, l dont-care and their body language is so lackadaisical.

Look at Ighalo in front of goal, locking his own legs since 1900
We cant score them, they cant score us yet we have to score ourselves for them? angry angry

This Coach is useless. He has no idea of coaching, just standing there, collecting our millions of Dollars and sharing it with Picknick and the other criminals in NFF.

We dont deserve to win, l tip Senegal the the Cup.

All our National teams are a Shame to behold, at this moment.

Only one word describes this bunch on UNINTELLIGENT PLAYERS : CLUELESS. grin grin grin

I played this game at competitive level myself and l know and have seen players use their BRAIN.
These ones are so heavy on the ground they cant move or open for Pass!
They cant jump
All passes made by our #20 and #22 (defenders) ends on an opponents leg
Ball Control is ZERO.

What exactly was this stupid Coach called Rohr, teaching these players?
Look at the game, no pattern, no style, just kick it forward or make some jittery passes. shocked shocked shocked
All he did was to scout European leagues and pick any player available (Only Alex iwobi played like a proper footballer though his shots are tepid).
Any Nigerian Coach will perform better than this woeful failure called Rohr.

Our Goalkeeper seems like he has never stayed in-between a goal post in his life. grin grin grin
Even our uselsss Senators all quickly joined the Jamboree, wastinng our money for "Football Pilgrimage".

Abeg, make them come back home, enough of this charade called National Team.
Thunder fire all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by jossy501: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

You don't get it.. do u actually understand the meaning of the word 'deterrent? that guy was the deterrent in that game and while he was there the Algerians dare not push too hard upfront knowing that any counter that gets into his legs will surely punish them... You dont substitute your main impact player when u are not winning convincingly
Agreed
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by valgbo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
webenigeria:
Why should that stupid white pig coach change Chukwueze, who has been doing well in that game.
he even won the corner that led to the shot that caused the PK.....the guy is good

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by SilasNwude: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:

Their strikers are demons
[/s]
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by israelp(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Closeline cheesy
Go & sleep! @ least $75000 sure
sure go where?wey u nor fit win
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Stingman: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I am in pains

You never see anything RUGA willl cause you more pain... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by SilasNwude: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:
Only a miracle can save us.

The Algerian squad is deadly and mean business.
[/s]
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by charlesm91(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Simple one touch football killed us. Etobo always must hold on the ball far too longer than usual. Rohr as a coach can't manage game flow.

3 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Citizen0(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
If this picnic of a guy no sack this coach. I will personally sue him. For causing high blood pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by kenzysmith: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
prinsam30:
two things killed us in this match, coach and the coach that's all, end of discussion
don't worry ur darling siasia we soon be appointed explain to me how d coach kill the game? mr fegurson
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Princedapace(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Angelfrost:
I can't even be too upset... The far better team won. It will be an amazing final. I will be supporting Algeria, they play truly fantastic football... Congrats to Mahrez.

Let's try and take the third place... The last time I felt this down was when we lost that final to Cameroon. cry

Thank u. I said it, super eagles have been lucky. Algeria plays real professional football. They know who to pass to, set piece is good, they break defence. I said it at the start of this competition that Algeria or Senegal will win. As it stands, Algeria will defeat senegal again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by czarina(f): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is just heartbreaking. Goodnight everyone cry cry
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Heineken(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
It's clear. If you know good football, you should expect Algeria to win even before today. Those guys are damn good.... No be err

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
orunmila144:
AM HAPPY THEY LOST. NOW ALL THESE BILLIONAIRES CAN KEEP THEIR MONEY AND USE IT FOR A WORTHY CAUSE

ah tell you

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
hammerVJ:
I DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY.

WE DONT NEED A WHITE COACH.

HE IS USELESS.

GOD PUNISH BUHARI.

Oga give Rohr a break. The local coaches are incompetent

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (110) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.