Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! (2596 Views)

10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section / Besides Seun, Which Member Visits Nairaland Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Ivynwa(f): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2010
This is to inform the whole Nairalanders of an unbelievable scammer who purports himself as a gentleman here but is the most dangerous criminal that represents the "corrupt" our country Nigeria is being branded by the whole world. His gentleman screen name in Nairaland is ECHIDIME though I am sure he has other screen names too.He deceives and dupes people with several names like Nkemakolam Echidime, Kalu Onyeani, Honesty Smith. Kalu Onyeani seems to be his real name as shown in facebook. Ladies beware, he tried the silly stuff on me and I made investigations and realized that he is as dubious as he is dangerous. He is also a member of all the fraternities(secret cult) both good and bad and pushes drugs too. I have reported him to some authorities both abroad and in Nigeria. Everybody should beware of this criminal please.
He is a scammer and is currently preying on single ladies both Nigerians and other natives of other countries sending them enticing mails of marriage proposals and asking them to send him half payment of a flight fare that can enable him visit them in their country. He weaves a story of how he is outrageously rich and has been to 2 countries to visit some ladies he wished to marry only to find out that they are love-peddlers or married there and how he is ready to visit them to start a relationship and marry them only if they can pay half of the flight fare since he has learnt his lesson and can never singlehandedly pay such fare, he also adds that that is only a test to know their seriousness and gives them promises to refund them on meeting them. All he is trying to do is to work on people through their emotions and persuade them to send him money. He goes by the e-mail addresses below
nkemakolam4echidime@yahooo.com
oikalu@yahoo.com
jim4ray28@yahoo.com
honestysmith@yahoo.com

Has these Facebook profiles
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001246787693&ref=mf
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001583410193

And so far has used these pictures in his operations
http://en.netlogstatic.com/p/tt/007/736/7736141.jpg     (picture no 27)
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs172.ash2/41642_100001583410193_7566_n.jpg

If you click on this link belowyou can see his seeming nice posts in Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-42916/sa-showPosts/start-288

@Mukina and Seun please help us save innocent Nigerians in Nairalaand from this guy. Whichever method you use in fighting against scams here. Do help us. I also hope that I did not break any NL protocol in reporting this.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Mobinga: 2:40am On Oct 11, 2010
cry cry cry How do you know this?
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Ivynwa(f): 2:49am On Oct 11, 2010
Mobinga, I know it, he knows it and if you try you will know it too. Some secrets are in his posts in Nairaland and if you search deeper and deeper you will unravel cans of worms. He is real cheap and hangs his shoulders like some gent that he isn't. They are the ones giving us the bad names all over the world and how I hate such undesirable elements. None of them messes with me! They end up in soups and behind bars when they do, I don't play into their hands and don't hesitate to help them get caught.
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Mobinga: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2010
woooo TRUE TRUE!!! cry cry cry cry

Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by aieromon(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2010
Why look for a husband on the internet?
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Ivynwa(f): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2010
@ aeiromon, responsible couples have met in the internet but this is how it got started.
He introduced himself from NL wanting to be friends, had no time to even get to know me and was talking marriage and proposing love and saying he doesn't believe in long courtship and immediately went for the kill the first time I chatted with him and went on how he has travelled to 2 countries in search of wives only to waste his flight fare and that he can come be with me only if I agree to split the fare(which he will refund) to show my seriousness. Poor me, my love for Children and the desire to have some was almost crowding my judgement(because I don't waste one minute with such riff raffs, was surprised I even had the time to chat with him) until the detective in me took over and on thinking twice saw the handwriting on the wall and on digging more opened a can of worms. He also has a fake company(ECHIDIME FOOD AND OILS LTD) that he uses to dupe companies abroad. He is capable of any evil and is the greatest enemy of the name of our country Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by gestapo(f): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Pataki: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Gestapo is that really you in the picture?? I have met that face before. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Mobinga: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
Pataki:

Gestapo is that really you in the picture?? I have met that face before. shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked Even me
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by MissyB3(f): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ivynwa:

@ aeiromon, responsible couples have met in the internet but this is how it got started.
He introduced himself from NL wanting to be friends, had no time to even get to know me and was talking marriage and proposing love and saying he doesn't believe in long courtship and immediately went for the kill the first time I chatted with him and went on how he has travelled to 2 countries in search of wives only to waste his flight fare and that he can come be with me only if I agree to split the fare(which he will refund) to show my seriousness.  Poor me, my love for Children and the desire to have some was almost crowding my judgement(because I don't waste one minute with such riff raffs, was surprised I even had the time to chat with him) until the detective in me took over and on thinking twice saw the handwriting on the wall and on digging more opened a can of worms. He also has a fake company(ECHIDIME FOOD AND OILS LTD) that he uses to dupe companies abroad. He is capable of any evil and is the greatest enemy of the name of our country Nigeria.
Good thing you found out, before any harm was done.

. . .and I always thought scammers usually don't have time to reply sensibly to threads on NL. I keep discovering new things, on a daily basis, on this obodo Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by tigerpaws(f): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2010
***interesting***
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by ifyalways(f): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2010
na wao.
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Ivynwa(f): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Mobinga
Please do me one great favour and see how you can remove that facebook page that contains the picture of the white lady, she is merely an innocent person he is trying to work on and does not deserve to have her picture splashed here. I hope you understand dear.
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thats what you get when u go for "fine boy no pimples".

Girls often forget that 87 percent of fineboys no pimples are lazy, gigolos, 419ners and thieves! they believe their cuteness will get them whatever they want.

The smart gurls go for clean wowo, stress free, action packed, hardworking, decent earners like us,

Gosh how i hate those lazy loafers! they are fond of looking at your girl and giving her the eyes when you take her outing. I nearly plucked the eyes out of one idi-ot like that if not for the intervention of guys around!

I advice seun to make it mandatory that before any guy register on nairaland he should send attached copy of his NEPA bill to show were he lives!

Useless lazy idi-ots! Hungry go soon finish una! They full Nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! by MissyB3(f): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
greateros:

The smart gurls go for clean wowo, stress free, action packed, hardworking, decent earners like us,
Are you serious? If I decide to run away from ugly dudes, I'm not smart?

greateros:

Gosh how i hate those lazy loafers! they are fond of looking at your girl and giving her the eyes when you take her outing. I nearly plucked the eyes out of one idi-ot like that if not for the intervention of guys around!

I advice seun to make it mandatory that before any guy register on nairaland he should send attached copy of his NEPA bill to show were he lives!

Useless lazy idi-ots! Hungry go soon finish una! They full Nairaland!
Seriously, Fine dudes aren't responsible for your grisly looks, take it easy on them. grin

BTW, What's to say the so-called Echidime is cute? undecided

(1)

Lagosians Left Stunned As Dinosaurs’ Fossils Found In Lagos / Pastor David Ogbueli Storms Owerri / Glo + Iflix = Free Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.