Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court (436 Views)

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court by OdinceGoodwill: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
An Ibadan based businessman, Wasiu Ajibola, has told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, to disintegrate his multi year-old marriage to his better half, Sadiya, because of her hardheadedness and noncompliance to him.

Affirming before Chief Ademola Odunade, the court’s President, Wasiu, an inhabitant of Ayegun in Ibadan said that his better half was defiant, difficult just as a constant warrior.

“My master, I had hitched Sadiya before I understood that she was not equipped for dealing with a smooth relationship as a spouse.

“I saw that she turned out to be stubborn to the point that no one can converse with her. On the off chance that I exhort or educate her on any issue concerning the two of us, Sadiya does whatever she prefers.

“Worst still, she usually rain curses on me and doesn’t mean well for me and my family.

“Recently, when nothing was wrong with me, Sadiya called her mother on mobile phone, telling her that I was dead.

SEE MORE AT https://odinceblog.com/my-wife-is-stubborn-i-want-to-divorce-her-mans-tells-court/

Re: My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court by ashantitope: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Report her to her famyif she still continue divorce her jooor
Re: My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court by nuelyoyo(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2019
ashantitope:
Report her to her famyif she still continue divorce her jooor
and you think he hasn't done that.

(1) (Reply)

This Kid Is Extremely Skilled / What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby / Mother Of 8 Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.