Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

''oz'' (mnet Series) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ''oz'' (mnet Series) (1533 Views)

All About Mnet Tinsel: / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House / Adaure Achumba Joins MNET’s Studio 53 (2) (3) (4)

''oz'' (mnet Series) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2006
The distinct and thrilling series on mnet series with unbelivable and intresting story line.Award winning ''OZ'' a breakdown of what goes on in 'ozborne'prison,more than a 100% security tight,is shown on tv.hundreds of criminals in degrees,living together in war and disharmony.
weird,tragic ,eye-poping happenings,jaw-dropping activities and un expected deeds is what you see,plucking of inmates eyeballs by fellow inmates,crucifying each other,razor bladed skins,fire burns but..there is also fun u know
its just like a camera set on a prison...........what do u expect
if u aint watching OZ u aint seen nothing thrilling,better still,its fun!
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2006
last week's edition:

the old guy in solitary ate himself up,i.e bit himself till he died.the sight was gory,bites all over his body
alvarez afer masturbating in solitary planned to stab one of the guys in solitary while they were exercising their legs and before he could do the stabbing,one of the guys noticed and used the knife on him!
the boxing champion's brother,used a knife to cut open the whole of his palm just to be able to talk to the girl at the hospital
...sai'd prayed for the defeated boxer and at last he died and appeared to his killer in a dream!

the gun given to adebisi by the ex-police guy was transfered to the new comer in secret and the guy broke record shocked shooting about 5 people in the prison common room..wow it was the straw that broke the camels back in the prison yard.
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by blackcole(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2006
i love OZ
did u see the guy that came new(the black guy),he knows the chief police guy and i think he is a spy for drugs(some guys are gonna get into trouble)

did u see that stunt about the ride?i mean the accident tht a guy was shot at last,the guy was the one that was brought into the prison.
i dont blame the guy that killed with gun shots,his shoes were obtained by those sturborn boys and also he's a novice
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2006
the police woman is married
the female inmate is who im bothered about sha,but mennnn she is also hardened shea u know she killed her daughter by driving a car into a river.
im so proud there is a nigerian(adebisi) and he keeps me watching OZ

im looking 4ward to thios week's edition o!
new guys around and as you can see,it getting nastier,deadlier and more suprising
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by blackcole(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2006
adebisi is the bomb! whats upwith his cap and toothpick,i think there are two nigerians
did u see adebisi at golden globe? he was with a braided hair!

well, american law is too strict,someone committed assault and was taken to OZ haba!,another was just that he comitted battery that wasnt serious but was taken to OZ

the ploice and inmates are all imprisoned to me
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2006
"a cock and balls story' glunn meets with blacks and whites seperately to end the lockdown as long as they stop the violence,khan's wife wins her case to have khan taken off life support while said agrees to say a prayer over the body"
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by blackcole(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2006
' the bill of wrongs' glynn impresses wendy and devlin with his handling of the escape press conference, EL CID splits the secret of the gun after too much teasing from adebisi. adebisi goes to the hole and glynn has huges arrested.
cocaine deal was given to the new black guy to sniff and he went gaga
the old guy in prison for 35 years kills with a screw driver
old brian is still in dirty games .
one of the guys told his son to kidnap an inmates son
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by Vieira(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2006
I used to love that series!
Adebisi was great but my faourite was O'reilly he was one clever MoFo!

It has ended here so all we get now are repeats.

Was it Ozbourne? I thought is was Oswald but it has been almost 2 years ago so maybe my memory has gone.
Re: ''oz'' (mnet Series) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
osbourne?oswald?
i really dont know,i hear both!

Chidi Mokeme Or Bob-manuel Udogwu / Naruto Manga 369 (spoiler Alert ) / Amstel Malta Box Office Registration