Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu (1053 Views)

This Is The Fate Of The Soldiers Who Died Defending Nigeria(pic) / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by lagosapple: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has warned those who take IPOB for granted that they are playing with fire. He made this known during an interview with IrokopostTV’s Rudolf Okonkwo. ““You think as I am, 18 men died defending me to get me out of my house, then you kill me and they will keep quiet?” he said. “Seriously speaking, is that what any sensible person will think? This hardcore IPOB?”

During a New York Town hall meeting, the IPOB leader had said that if anything happened to him, millions of suicide bombers would strike northern cities. When offered the chance to clarify, he said, “If you want to know what will happen, then arrange to have me killed. Then you will see what will happen.”

On what he learned from the experience of the men who fought during the first Biafran struggle, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said that the day the former Biafran leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, declared for NPN was the end of the Igbo race. “From that day till today, we haven’t recovered,” he said, “and we will likely never recover until Biafra comes.”

The Biafran leader said that Ojukwu was deceived by those working for the Fulanis to join politics under the impression that he could get Biafra through politics. He said IPOB had learnt that lesson and would never join partisan politics.

“We were raised believing that our messiah (Ojukwu) will come back,” he said. “And when Ojukwu comes back, that all the Fulanis and Hausas will run away. He came back and joined them.”

Mazi Kanu said that it was from that day that Igbo people started the stampede to be servants of the Hausa.

On whether he called Asari Dokubo a big belly coward and accused him of receiving $10 million dollars from the government, Kanu, deflected the question. “If I say you are a criminal, I tell the world what you stole,” he said. “I’m not a village drop out.”

He went on to vow that, “most of these people controlled by the Northern Fulani leadership cannot stop Biafra.” He added, “they will try and try, they will never succeed.”

Mazi Kanu went on to blame what he called the Yoruba media for changing the narrative of his ordeal with the Nigerian state. “That is why I hate the Yoruba media with passion,” he said. “The Yoruba media will make you feel that talking about Biafra is a crime.” He went on to state that demanding for secession is allowed in Nigeria’s constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr0Yy7I_Vpg
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Just 18!

They not even much

Burutai's competence is in doubt and I will like to call on His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) on the need to summon him for the recent low productivity of Nigerian military.

If the FG can be appropriating a high budget for defence, I see no reason why productivity shouldnt be 100's

This a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty and all that could go down is just 18.

Its disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2019
But they once taught buhari killed you yet nothing happened
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
Just 18!

They not even much

Burutai's competence is in doubt and I will like to call on His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) on the need to summon him for the recent low productivity of Nigerian military.

If the FG can be appropriating a high budget for defence, I see no reason why productivity shouldnt be 100's

Its disappointing.

Internet warrior. Why not lead the Nigerian army to kill more secessionists? Oh I forgot that the AK47 probably weighs more kg than you do but the finger with which you hit your keypad is sharper.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Heylius(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2019
J111333:
Internet warrior. Why not lead the Nigerian army to kill more secessionists? Oh I forgot that the AK47 probably weighs more kg than you do but the finger with which you hit your keypad is sharper.
Leave that stupid coward na only to hide behind his keyboard dey type rubbish he sabi
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Heylius(m): 1:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
Just 18!

They not even much

Its disappointing.

Anumpama your father and mother will join soon
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 2:00am On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
J111333:

Heylius:

Anumpama your father and mother will join soon
[/s]
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 2:35am On Jul 10, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
But they once taught buhari killed you yet nothing happened

The IPOB intelligentsia that would have spearheaded any response obviously knew Mazi Kanu was still alive, and this is why 'nothing happened' as you claim!

The fact they kept Mazi Kanus' status and whereabouts secret till they wanted the world to know should tell you you're not dealing with upstarts here!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by GraGra247(m): 3:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu had to wait 2 years after to notice that many men died defending him.

Yet he was quick to voice the loss of his dog jack soon after the killings without due respect to precious human beings that died for him.

Sometimes its not difficult to spot an incompetent human being.

1 Like

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by MetaPhysical: 3:31am On Jul 10, 2019
18men with jack, or not counting jack

1 Like

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by focus7: 4:21am On Jul 10, 2019
lagosapple:

“We were raised believing that our messiah (Ojukwu) will come back,” he said. “And when Ojukwu comes back, that all the Fulanis and Hausas will run away. He came back and joined them.”

Mazi Kanu said that it was from that day that Igbo people started the stampede to be servants of the Hausa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr0Yy7I_Vpg

If i think your name is Matthew and you say it's Luke then I will be calling you Luke. So going by the bolded word of Igbos lord and the coward new messiah Kanu one can comfortably call an Igbo Hausa servant.
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, the freedom fighter sent to stand against Hausa Fulanu Kingdom
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by RichBoy247: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2019
More fools will die defending an idiot. Over three million nincompoops died between 1967 and 1970 defending shadows.

1 Like

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2019
One thing Kanu is right about is that the laws of Nigeria allows him to agitate for Biafra
Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
More fools will die defending an idiot. Over three million nincompoops died between 1967 and 1970 defending shadows.

Over 3 million people died defending their freedom

1 Like

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Stingman: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

How many people died defending Ilorin

How many people died defending the mandate of Abiola, who was compensated with a rundown unused stadium

That's why you are what you are

1 Like

Re: 18 Men Died Defending Me, Says Nnamdi Kanu by ericuzor(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2019
He also denied calling asari dokubo thief who collected 10m USD from government. That if he wants to call someone a thief he will say it boldly and tell the world how much the person stole.. So where is misinformation from asari that nnamdi KANU said this and that coming from

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG To Prosecute Those Linked With $9b UK Judgment / Breaking News: Boko Haram Kills Dozen Soldiers In Ambush In Latest Attack / Festus Keyamo Denies Prosecting Godswill Akpabio In Pdp,nigerians React(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.