Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Anyone With Dubai Driving Cab Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone With Dubai Driving Cab Experience (434 Views)

Fuel Tanker Loses Control In Oyo, Rams Into Cab, Crushes 5 To Death / Need Help With Dubai Tourist Visa And Cost / Please Someone Should Help Me With Dubai Traveling And How To Get Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Dubai Driving Cab Experience by pta4u2nv: 1:10am On Jul 10, 2019
I would love to know if anyone has any idea about transportation in Dubai ,i would love to run a cab in the Airport because people come into Dubai everyday but i don't know what it entails and what it might cost ,i would highly appreciate your opinion if i am been guided on how to go about it
Re: Anyone With Dubai Driving Cab Experience by lollytk(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Someone close to me Once worked for Dubai taxi company (RTA) it was a terrible experience, better for ladies cos they are paid monthly salary but terrible for men cos they are paid commission based on what they make after deducting fines you can't explain you work for a month without off or sick leave and you are paid 300dirham or nothing, most times they say you are owing them, it's a long story my advice is seek another job in Dubai not in their cab companies

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Dubai Driving Cab Experience by Zaytun11(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=lollytk post=80133406]Someone close to me Once worked for Dubai taxi company (RTA) it was a terrible experience, better for ladies cos they are paid monthly salary but terrible for men cos they are paid commission based on what they make after deducting fines you can't explain you work for a month without off or sick leave and you are paid 300dirham or nothing, most times they say you are owing them, it's a long story my advice is seek another job in Dubai not in their cab companies
Fact....!!!
Re: Anyone With Dubai Driving Cab Experience by Zaytun11(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Look for something else in Dubai

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Closure Of Enugu Airport Suspended / Decent City Installs Anti-sex Toilets Which Automatically Sound Alarm,open Doors / Canada Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.