Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) (49480 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Dailyhappenings: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Could this be love in the house between the two housemate, Gedoni and Khafi? They had their first kiss while on bed together.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-more-gedoni-and-khafi-had-their.html

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Lloydthesaint: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Spoilt rich kids in one house

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by adewest1999(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Kreamie(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2019
Love my asssssssssssjdj!! smiley

See where love landed Nina and Miracle grin

They’re only trying to amass followings is all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by YourNemesis: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2019
That khafi with her big mouth...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Skoji: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2019
How would this make Buhari comply to pay minimum wage?

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by namiji2598: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
I never watch this show even for once, I rather switch of to MTV base, sound city, supersport among others

I rarely open their thread on nairaland

Sometimes I wondr the importance of that show self

I graduated as the best student in my department, no body gave me a gift, no body gave me money but this rascals are being paid for kissing on TV

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmm! They are just starting
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by simonlee(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
their first kiss
you're saying they're just starting the immorality in this show of shame?

what exactly is the essence of BBN?
the publicity the media is giving this crap is blowing my mind!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by pyro62(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Oya act the blue film make we rest. Disgracing your forefathers on live TV because of 60million way no sure for you sef! Stupid children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by mainkendo: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
A
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Eskdale(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by davillian(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by culcat(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
This one na news too abi?
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Signal me when they have their first shower together
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by raphy(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2019
the blue.film is about to begin.

let the show start abeg as that isilomo abi na bobrisky with big watermelon for chest don go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by James4bright(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Chai. Who did this to my people? So first kiss is something we should be excited about.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Erolow(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2019
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by bonnyhope: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2019
NON-SENSE
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Cutezt(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Hey, na wa o, they have started again after they professed love for each other in their diary session

See kiss very below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLVA-juuVwQ
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2019
History won't be kind to all the promoters of this evil and immoral program.

There is nothing meaningful in this BBnaija. It's amazing NBC turns deaf and do not censor what's put out for public consumption.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by greenglobestore(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmmm.... we sell #LAPTOPS that fit your #NEED at #PRICES that fit your #BUDGET.https://www.nairaland.com/5292326/whats-going-here-full-stocks CALL OUR OFFICE 08146469277 FAST RESPONSE
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Slimbabe07: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by seunlayi(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
Could this be love in the house between the two housemate, Gedoni and Khafi? They had their first kiss while on bed together.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-more-gedoni-and-khafi-had-their.html

We are Nigerians ❤
-We call every toothpaste MACLEAN
We don't care�
-We call every noodle INDOMIE
We are like that�
-We call every insecticide FLEET
We can't help it�
-We call every detergent OMO
It's in our DNA �
-We point at an empty chair and ask “Who's sitting there ”
We are like that�
-We steal your belongings and help you look for them
We are just like that�
-When NEPA takes light, we go out and,check if it's the whole street
We are just like that�
-We use a bar of soap till it looks like a Sim card
We don't have a problem�
-We buy something,skip Instructions & ask neighbors how it's used
We don't care�
-We withdraw money from an ATM then count it before going
We are cautious�
-We lock the car then try to open it 2 times before going
We are strange like that�
-We turn off the volume just to smell what's burning
We are just like that��

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Some people wishes are coming through.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by koyyess: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
They are both very attractive.

Let rich, good looking people go for their kind while the broke, ugly ones go for their kind biko.

Meanwhile, bitter nairalanders who got involved at the audition stampede be like:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Making A Music Video? / Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade / Dstv Slashes Cost Of Subscription Across Africa, Plans Increase In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.