Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (59303 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos) / BBNaija: Lady Rocks 'Vote Frodd' On Her Chest (Photos) / Fans Dig Up Video Of Tacha Advertising With Her Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Simi see troubleā€¦bros, why are you sounding so pissed? Hope you're in good terms with your girlfriend tongue

That is what I am trying to achieve jare but toyosi is acting stubborn embarassed

grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2019
SEEN
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

That is what I am trying to achieve jare but toyosi is acting stubborn embarassed

grin

Eyah! May God soften Toyosi's heart. She's definitely yours forever cool
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Eyah! May God soften Toyosi's heart. She's definitely yours forever cool

'definitely mine forever??' Very good. It seems Toyosi and I are now good grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

'definitely mine forever??' Very good. It seems Toyosi and I are now good grin

Of course!

Toyosi o not tohyorsih cool
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
meobizy:

It took about 14 days last season before Leo burst Alex.
It was the third week Miracle and Nina fell into temptation and continued till almost the end of the show.

they should hurry up.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Of course!

Toyosi o not tohyorsih cool

What is wrong with you self? embarassed

Toyosi and tohyorsih are same. Whenever I say Toyosi, I mean tohyorsih.

What is it self? angry Be acting like you do not know. Or is it until I plunge myself in a river for you?? embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

What is wrong with you self? embarassed

Toyosi and tohyorsih are same. Whenever I say Toyosi, I mean tohyorsih.

What is it self? angry Be acting like you do not know. Or is it until I plunge myself in a river for you?? embarassed

Plunge yourself ke?

Tohyorsih has been taken o... Toyosi is still available tho cool
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Plunge yourself ke?

Okay oo grin

*Local man has moved on. The lady just rejected his proposal and he shook off the disappointment and moved on with his life grin*
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Plunge yourself ke?
lol bad gal...with bad mouth
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
i will buy from her as well, she fine
Fukkafukkah:
grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
olagbola45:

lol bad gal...with bad mouth

Iwoni mofi jo wink
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Iwoni mofi jo wink

you kuku know am gentle only those that push me to extreme end I show my full wrath
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Afonja remove your head there grin

Ha shocked

Even you dey follow mention afonja shocked
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
noble2faith:

Ha shocked

Even you dey follow mention afonja shocked
na my first time o, I say lemme know how it sounds...lol
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
na my first time o, I say lemme know how it sounds...lol

Lol. how re you?

Been expecting ur call.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
noble2faith:

Lol. how re you?
Been expecting ur call.
I'm fine...will call later at night....Afonjaaaa grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
noble2faith:

Lol. how re you?
Been expecting ur call.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:

Ha! me afonja ..Owk oo

Tell me the exact time so that I get my SIM ready.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
noble2faith:

Ha! me afonja ..Owk oo
Tell me the exact time so that I get my SIM ready.
say 9pm
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
say 9pm

K..Pls, don't forget.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Lovelyn451:
say 9pm

Y, chioma?

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2019
noble2faith:

Y, chioma?

no excuse...I'm sorry cry
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
no excuse...I'm sorry cry

You don't want me to speak with you again? cry

I would have called you on that number but I had deleted it.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2019
noble2faith:

You don't want me to speak with you again? cry
why not...I do embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
why not...I do embarassed

I would have called you on dat number but I had deleted it since you told me it's for your mum.

When re you gonna call me?
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Afonja remove your head there grin
Ugly girl
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rextizz:
beautiful girl
thank you
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Lovelyn451 post=80225273][/quote]Big nose grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rextizz:
pointed nose grin
thank you grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
thank you grin
Stop editing my post. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.