Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

ASUU How Far Na, The Usual Abeg, I Wanna Go Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU How Far Na, The Usual Abeg, I Wanna Go Home (496 Views)

ASUU: How To End ASUU Strike,any Idea? / ASUU: How Did University Of Ibadan Make Top 500? / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU How Far Na, The Usual Abeg, I Wanna Go Home by mespusinglez(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2019
It's been a while ASUU, i wanna go home
UJ wan kill person with Rushing and stress
Pls "The Usual"
Thank you
Re: ASUU How Far Na, The Usual Abeg, I Wanna Go Home by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
By the time they embark on it you would be wailing
Re: ASUU How Far Na, The Usual Abeg, I Wanna Go Home by Greatzeus(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2019
mespusinglez:
It's been a while ASUU, i wanna go home
UJ wan kill person with Rushing and stress
Pls "The Usual"
Thank you
Don't you wanna graduate quickly and just get over school and join us in CBN grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Red Hair Color Ideals For Every Skin Complexion. / I Will Show You How Today By 8pm Don't Miss Out / Syllabus For UTME Literature 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.