Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (39140 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Too bad, Rivers a land flowing with tears and bloodshed! May God hand of protection be upon us
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2019
lolksososk:
good for him

Don't be stupid ppppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by mamajj17(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2019
lolksososk:
good for him

My dear show some LOVE even you ar HEARTLESS sad sad sad
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by NLSavage: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Ify05:
did i just see someone type this
babe no be only you o. I been think say na weed wey I smoke dey decieve me grin
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by kingabdull: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Your Z.... Country have failed you.

Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Commanderinpips: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2019
lolksososk:
good for him
Please are you ok at all or is like you are losing your mind already probably you don't know how to read.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Ikenna62: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Evil men on rampage, God save Nigeria
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Kcfresh2103(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2019
What do we expect? A state where the cultist occupying the brick house (government house) says he doesn't want ONSPAC (local vigilante) to operate.....because he knows his foot soldiers will become history if they come fully in operation in Rivers State. The only LGA u can sleep with your two eyes closed now is ONELGA. From Ikwere to Obiakpor, Ahoada east, PHALGA, DEGEMA, kHANA, GOKANA etc are not safe for even animals to reside in. Until the elders agree and say enough is enough.... Just like they did in ONELGA.....it will continue like this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by bamasite2: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2019
State for sale
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
and you think you have sense ?
lolksososk:
NYSC Teacher Gives Student Best Syle Inside Toilet

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by yusufhaji(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
lolksososk:
NYSC Teacher Gives Student Best Syle Inside Toilet

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE
keep spamming ooh. Your progress will be hindered the more u post things like this
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by blackboy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
His pockets still look full. Was it really a robbery?
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Theboss100(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
donbachi:
They really have to rename rivers state..yesterday,it was the body of one a-z that was found dead at rumuokoro,later that same yesterday 3 other guys were killed at nkpolu rumuigbo/rumuaholu axis...God should remove the hand of that wicked woman from rivers state.
Rename Rivers State To What? Borno, Sambisa Or Iraq? What Nonsense Are U Talking Abt? I Hate It When Goats Comment Negatively On Happenings In Rivers. They Make It Look Unsafe Than Borno, Kaduna, Katsina And Some Parts Of West. Nigeria Is Generally Nnt Safe, Just Pray For Ur Family And Relatives. May God Help Us
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ify05:
did i just see someone type this

It's nairaland... All weird forms of attention-seeking behaviors.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Life is so cheap in Nigeria, ph in particular.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Techsunny: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wike should do something about this endless killings in river state, it getting out of hands.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by nedu103: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
chai, wahala every where
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sijo01:
Why kill him after robbing him?
Whoever did this, worst await you.
Sijo01:
Sijo01:
I think he tried fighting back with the robbers
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Theboss100(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
BadBlaize:
Rivers Of Blood
Wasted Education
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by alimaa: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
lonelydora:
Keynote Bank at Ikwerre road by Anozie? Jeez, that's where I usually access ATM ooo.

Rest in peace, guy.
I even worship at that Assemblies of God Church at Emole/Anozie and that is the ATM we often use on Sundays.

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Theboss100(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
donbachi:
goats..may ur wife now or in future give births to goats.
Urs Will Give Birth To Monkeys And Baboon Like That Ur Wife.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
That's what you get when polithief_cians armed criminals for elections and refuse to take back the arms.......rivers of blood indeed!
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Kcfresh2103(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Theboss100:
I Kw Nitwits And Fish Brains Like U Will Not Disappoint Me. Tell Me, What Makes Rivers State To Be Rivers Of Blood? So Bad Things So Not Happen There Again? Is Nigeria Safe, If Yes, Pls Go To Sambisa Forest And Take A Selfie With A Fellow Monkey And Post It Here. Una Dey Comment Like People Wey No Go School. If Only U Kw The Meaning Of That Nonsense U Typed 4rm Ur Ass
instead of you to think of the way out.....u are busy attacking people's opinion....... Just to bury some at nkpolu Rumuigbo, three persons where buried along, be screaming left, right and center here.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
donbachi:
They really have to rename rivers state..yesterday,it was the body of one a-z that was found dead at rumuokoro,later that same yesterday 3 other guys were killed at nkpolu rumuigbo/rumuaholu axis...God should remove the hand of that wicked woman from rivers state.

There is no hand of no wicked woman.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kcfresh2103:
instead of you to think of the way out.....u are busy attacking people's opinion....... Just to bury some at nkpolu Rumuigbo, three persons where buried along, be screaming left, right and center here.

This episode of yesterday still makes no sense to me ~ it is quite embarrassing. I was even asking why burial should be on Tuesday not Friday.
Re: Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Techsunny:
Wike should do something about this endless killings in river state, it getting out of hands.

Rivers is a "Christian" state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) / Gideon Morik's Daughter Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.