Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Attaching Personal Information To Social Media - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Attaching Personal Information To Social Media (755 Views)

Social Media Safety 101: Protecting Your Privacy And Personal Information / Facebook Was Revealed That More Than 500 Million Users' Personal Information / Let Anyone Use Your Phone Without Tampering With Your Personal Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attaching Personal Information To Social Media by stormtrooper: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2019
How safe it is to pin personal information to social media? At every registration they ask to attach your adress and phone number and I might believe that this information is vulnerable
Re: Attaching Personal Information To Social Media by Nikra(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
I think that everything that's outside a bunker is not safe grin
Re: Attaching Personal Information To Social Media by brainstorm21(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
If you're not an important person for the society (no matter good or bad) then you don't have what to be scared about. No one's gonna looking for you and no one's gonna need your information. But in general yeah, nothing is safe online. Continuing Nikra's thought: if you want to get something to safety - hide it behind walls or underground. For the online world, you might choose not to post your real information. Put a wrong location, sign up with a temporary phone number (for this are services like https://mobilesms.io).

(1) (Reply)

Infinx S4 / Tecno Pouvoir 2 (used) Needed / Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.