Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,243 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

OPINION: Accuser Of The Brethren -COZA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPINION: Accuser Of The Brethren -COZA (253 Views)

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Accuser Of The Brethren -COZA by Samorenews: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Permit me to begin by saying that my heart goes out to Mr. Timi Dakolo, a very pleasant and respectful young man, whom I first met at President Goodluck Jonathan’s home two years ago.
We interacted again two weeks ago when we spoke briefly on the phone after the news about the horrendous travails that his beautiful wife, Busola, was allegedly subjected to by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, 19 years earlier, first broke.
I commend his enormous courage and for standing by his wife at this difficult time.
Last week, Pastor Enoch Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God said the following:
“Once a woman accuses you of something, no matter how irrational it is, nobody will listen to you”.
Pastor Adeboye may well be right but the question is whether this is a satisfactory state of affairs and whether it is just, fair and proper. Should this be the case in any civilised society? Should it be the case in the Church?
Does this “lynch-mob mentality” not demean and destroy the very fabric of our society and the very foundations of our existence?
Does it not undermine the utility, credibility and power of the Church? Should we not outright condemn it and seek to change it rather than espouse and accept it as a given?
Must a man, or indeed a pastor, live in perpetual fear of the damning and implicative words of an “accuser of the brethren” and grave allegations that may well have no basis in rationality or truth?

Source

http://samgist.com/opinion-accuser-of-the-brethren-coza/

Re: OPINION: Accuser Of The Brethren -COZA by kiyosaki1(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Well spoken ,I had been a victim of false accusation in the past, "not rape",and it took the grace of God and over two years of legal process to get out of it ,and at the end of the day the accuser can only say sorry . So when I tell people to trend with caution expecially case that had not been investigated by trained law enforcement agent ,I was talking from a personal experience.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Is Currently Down / "I Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook" - Singer, Simi REVEALS (VIDEO) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.