Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC (10456 Views)

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC by Donmatlock: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
tiger28:
YES you do!..... REMEMBER atikulator Igbos were the LOUDEST, even MORE than the Northerners. You CANT have your cake and eat it too. Today you want NOTHING to do with the ZOO but once the INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED looter[Atiku]picked your kinsman[Obi].... We couldn't sleep ANYMORE, it was all about Atikulating. CONFUSED morons!

Yorubas will be shocked! What happened to Awolowo and Abiola will happen sooner. Watch how El Rufai and co will outsmart them. The funny thing is that, One of the Southern Regions will still remain in opposition�

Some fools have forgotten that the Yorubas have always been in the opposition. Different generations shift with power. Tinubu was an opposition, Awolowo same. Who cajoled them during these periods? It goes to show the poor history they know. After Awolowo danced with the Oligarchs, how did he end? How far did Abiola go after shunning Arthur Nzeribe who helped him clinch the ticket? Tinubu better be careful or he may find himself in jail. They are preparing his list at EFCC�. He better stay low like the "Lord of the Yorubas" and support a better candidate.

Some idiots here are so senseless to attack themselves. Meanwhile, the so called party bigots are living over your miseries. Better think about your lives and future instead of engaging in tribalistic rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC by martowskin1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
My apologies to for the posts I have been sharing pertaining him since yesterday. I meant no harm but I think I am wrong to have done such. Forgive and forget bro.

All posts will be deleted ASAP, as for those who liked the posts I am sorry if u find this action of mine disappointing.

is obvious u are same person as ..... u dont have to crate new account to misbehave
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC by oyatz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Stop distorting history.

How did Aurthur Nzeribe, the loudest anti Jun-12 politician in 1993 help Abiola?

Donmatlock:

Yorubas will be shocked! What happened to Awolowo and Abiola will happen sooner. Watch how El Rufai and co will outsmart them. The funny thing is that, One of the Southern Regions will still remain in opposition�

Some fools have forgotten that the Yorubas have always been in the opposition. Different generations shift with power. Tinubu was an opposition, Awolowo same. Who cajoled them during these periods? It goes to show the poor history they know. After Awolowo danced with the Oligarchs, how did he end? How far did Abiola go after shunning Arthur Nzeribe who helped him clinch the ticket? Tinubu better be careful or he may find himself in jail. They are preparing his list at EFCC�. He better stay low like the "Lord of the Yorubas" and support a better candidate.

Some idiots here are so senseless to attack themselves. Meanwhile, the so called party bigots are living over your miseries. Better think about your lives and future instead of engaging in tribalistic rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC by Orjioorji(f): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
kponkedenge:
How has the ''presidency'' helped those that has been ruling the country since we gained independence?
shut up they have good roads, international and national airport scattered all over their region, not talking of government building infrastructures like BUK,ABU and UDUS.hovernment presents is felt in that region they have all the i institutions of military, police, aviation, scattered in their region, so pls keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tricky Storms Before Atiku / We Borrow To Pay Salaries, Says Ortom / Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.