Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body (39162 Views)

Davido Screamed "Jesus" After A Lady Tattooed Nairamarley Head On Her Yansh. VID / Nigerian Lady Tattooed Naira Marley Head On Her Back, Nairamarley Reacts / Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Kreamie(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
The senselessness these days is overwhelming..

1 Like

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by francisduru: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Na her Name too.... Her full name is Rematu......

2 Likes

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by flex04(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Rema na good artist.. The young OG will take over the world

On this galaxy or another one undecided undecided
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Nerro042: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Beautiful. I'm a lover of Tattoo and I've gat tattoos but an artist name or boyfriend name is a No No for me. Only Serious persons should read my signature/profile.
see as you fresh
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by lasmile(f): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Isoright
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Olugbenga1234: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Abeg free the girl. It's her life. Next thread
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by tsinzu: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
flex04:

On this galaxy or another one undecided undecided
Both on this galaxy and all the other ones too, he's taking over everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by wonlasewonimi: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
The guy can't sing to save his life.
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Destined2lead:
angry

At the end now, another man go pay this one bride price.

Ladies, una dey give men headache no be small
No be who go pay know.... Pay for sense less woman? God forbid bad thin.
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Isoduwa(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Edoloaded:
Firstly it's 2019 and still seun do not want to upgrade Nairaland so we can watch videos directly from the post rather than clicking any link to see the video...

BTW where is seun sef, i haven't heard from man's for a long time now....

Lastly Rema is a new wave, i see the dude going far...
Well for now I rest my case

��
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Mateen1000: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
I know her very well, She’s from Ondo
She’s my Neighbor, Her name is Ramota
But her friends call her Ramo or Rema

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by SammyTJack: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
And this is news Why??

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Mrpojj(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
OfficialNB:

Nigerian slay girl lavidamuna tattooed Rema's name on her body and made of a video herself which she shared on her instagram page to show her love for Rema.

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/nigerian-slay-girl-lavidamuna-tattooed.html

This one mama don toil day and night for her
Na rema name she go tattoo on her body
Silly
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by AbooNasir(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:

in ur dreams abii? with what sef?? his wack lyrics or childish act??

when the likes of bow wow,bieber, sean Kingston, Jayden & willow Smith etc we knew they were going to be a blow worldwide, but as for this "smallish smalie" make eim go find somewhere Siddon with him "boring dulling nonsensical musical lyrics"
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Fuckthamods: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
AbooNasir:

in ur dreams abii? with what sef?? his wack lyrics or childish act??

when the likes of bow wow,bieber, sean Kingston, Jayden & willow Smith etc we knew they were going to be a blow worldwide, but as for this "smallish smalie" make eim go find somewhere Siddon with him "boring dulling nonsensical musical lyrics"
You know nating, by the way who sabi jayden willow smith? How many songs them sing? Abeg no hate on my lil star, that boy go big pass wizkid and davido sef

1 Like

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by frozen70(f): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Destined2lead:
angry

At the end now, another man go pay this one bride price.

Ladies, una dey give men headache no be small

You guys are the one causing all the whole problems ladies and women have been going through and still going through
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by makeherscream(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
how will this stop the trashing that south Africa is going to receive later tonight. her body her money her rema her life

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by owila4luv(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
which time dis small boy start wey olosho wan finish am

1 Like

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by MrgudK(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Seanixking:
Aunty the tatoo a small boy name because he is a celeb

Caro been famzing since "time imo river"
Who be dis guy sef??
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Her future is soo bright,this alone has given her a ticket to big brother Nigeria in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by joeyzasa(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
small boi ke eh good wipe your babe your eye go clear
MrgudK:
Who be dis guy sef??
small boi ke eh good wipe your babe your eye go clear
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by joeyzasa(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
u know me ni no ask yeye question
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by mexxmoney: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rema is bae kiss

1 Like

Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Immacrutech(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:

barman give this guy one krest
I love seeing people being supportive
I just pray Donjazzy don't change this guy style of music his kind of song is supposed to be dominating U.S billboard
but this one am hearing him singing "kpalanga wanya tomenya Dumebi"
he might end up like D'prince and our new Instagram slay king em korede bello
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by Wwildcard(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
aunty no get sense everybody shaa wan trend
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by AbooNasir(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:

You know nating, by the way who sabi jayden willow smith? How many songs them sing? Abeg no hate on my lil star, that boy go big pass wizkid and davido sef

ur questions about the smiths shows u new to music.......and I'd pass(ur questions)
hate u say? on who sef?? on someone that sounds like wetin I no know!! bigger than Wiz and davido u say? issokay! we patiently waiting no be this naija?? okay na
Re: Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body by luvme0702: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Catch them young, na wetin she dey do. Too much sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Basketmouth Shares Photo Of Himself Looking Old, Fans React / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.