Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Missing Person. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person. (635 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person. by ManspaceBarber(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
MISSING PERSON
This information got to me via Whatsapp forum.
The young man in the photo below is:
MASTER NDUKA OGBONNA
His father took him to the park yesterday the 8th day of JULY 2019, at 7.00am at Oshodi, Lagos so he could board a bus going to Ijebu Ode where his school; *Command secondary school* is.
And since that time till now, they have not heard from him, his phone is off.
He has been traced down to Ijebu Ode and back to the park at Oshodi BUT all to no avail.
Please Good people of Nigeria help this peaceful looking boy share this picture everywhere!
His father is sick and everybody is in disarray now.

If found anywhere please contact the nearest police station or call these numbers:
08104561411 or 08153097495

Please share to every platform.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Lalasticlala, do you know the appropriate section this could be posted? Myndd44, Ishilove, please help!

Re: Missing Person. by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
You put your child in a public bus to school in Lagos of all places? Wait, did i just see Ijebu ode as well? shocked shocked shocked Common!

Parents should never be too busy to do school runs for their kids. Getting a particular taxi or a bike man to drop and pick up your kids from school should be discontinued with immediate effect. The heart of man is desperately wicked. If a father could defile his own daughter like we've seen countless times in the news, who is a stranger not to do worse just because you trust him/her.

Back to the topic. I hope and pray he is found hale and hearty. Such a young prospect.
Re: Missing Person. by Officialgarri: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
If it's a park with registered company, they should trace the manifest.
I hope he is found safe...

But Ogun state...? cry
Re: Missing Person. by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
FOUND!
Thank you all. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Ship Owned By JP.Morgan Chase Seized By US With 20 Tons Of Cocaine / Fulani Attack On Abuja Suleja Express Way / A Young Guy Was Caught In Lokoja Picking And Selling Used Pampers For N1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.