Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Corpers And Ex-corpers Beware Of Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpers And Ex-corpers Beware Of Scammers (226 Views)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers And Ex-corpers Beware Of Scammers by GeoSpatial(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
"Richard, good morning. it's me OBINNA EMMANUEL, your Copa mate from Oyo State. Where are you now, my in-laws secured a job for me in shell (SPDC) Oil company and right now, employment is going on. call me now and let me link you to my in-laws"...

Such and many other ways has been their age long ways of Scamming Ex-Corps members.
Even it is not clear how they get contacts of Corp members but the NYSC officials (Zonal cords, CLO etc) at local government level can not be exonerated from the mess.

I know that getting a good job after service year has always been the fear of many but be careful so that your little savings that can be used to start something meaningful will not end up in their hands.

A friend of my fell into the hands of one of them this morning and it's disheartening...
The details of the scammer is;
Ozoemena Stanley,
A/c no; 6163044016.
engr.edwilliams234@gmail.com

Do well to add your own experience if your have any.

(1) (Reply)

No Is No... / A Man Escaped From Kidnappers / Man Allegedly Kills His Friend Because Of Ram Betting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.