Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (23244 Views)

#endsars Niger State: Youths Step Out To Protest Insecurity. (pictures) / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:
You are all very useless

Instead of fighting to make Britain see Nigeria in a good way to pave the way for the rest of us that want to Japa Easy you are there doing anyhow.
what a silly talk, fight which fights??, when Trump insulted the UK Ambassador, did he not resign?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

The only liar is your mother who has been deceiving you and your purported father that you are not a bastard weekend puna product
Haba dat one 2much

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
The world should know that there is an Islamic fanatical dullard in Aso rock Who thinks cows all day..

Buhari is a failure and those who support him are worse than Ebola..

cool
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
erico2k2:

what a silly talk, fight which fights??, when Trump insulted the UK Ambassador, did he not resign?

Shut the hell up m8 I'm only saying with each of these increasing protests the embassy only stiffens and refuse to dole out more visas grin

If no be say you come back naija sef you for follow them dey stand dey shout of insecurity.

This is not helping the legal virgin migrant back home is all im saying grin

How your moto?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Shut the hell up m8 I'm only saying with each of these increasing protests the embassy only stiffens and refuse to dole out more visas grin

If no be say you come back naija sef you for follow them dey stand dey shout of insecurity.

This is not helping the legal virgin migrant back home is all im saying grin

How your moto?
1st of you are an xtreem reason for all the ills we have in Nigeria,what a WASTE!I never came to Nigeria, I live in London still and if I was not at work and Know about this protest, I would have taken the day off to go there.What has VISA got to do witht his??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by anonymous1759(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Can you protest in Nigeria against the FG??

Yes na if it's a reasonable protest and with the right organization not shiites or hypocritical COZA protest..
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
erico2k2:

1st of you are an xtreem reason for all the ills we have in Nigeria,what a WASTE!I never came to Nigeria, I live in London still and if I was not at work and Know about this protest, I would have taken the day off to go there.What has VISA got to do witht his??

when last were you in Nigeria. Things are not so rosy anymore and no one trusts the government.
A government that sees the masses as second class citizens lol it's all man for himself.

The dudes at the embassy act like God's because of all these noise. They keep bouncing ppl on grounds of no obvious thing to keep a nigga down here and away from the UK after successful completion of studies abroad as the nation is more or less war torn. You probably don't know what it's like m8
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by kaywhy09(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Radarada undecided
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by netpro(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
tyup:

kyrgyzstan of recent have been laughing at Nigeria and once killed our vibrant professor

now the mic over to you let's hear their challenges / problems sad

Mr. Almazbek Atambayev their former president is currently facing corruption charges. Even the current President who he hand picked could not stop the country’s parliament from striping Mazi Almazbek of all immunity.

Your shinning example of a country better than Nigeria is for their barbaric tendencies. A tiny former Soviet nation that is totally insignificant, is what people will insult Nigeria for. Not acceptable bro.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice one, I love this type of international Nigerians...you earn my respect. Your roots is your identity.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
netpro:

Truth is not bitter. But listening to your lies and falsehood can suffocate someone to death.

So Ghana and Benin Republic are your shinny examples of a country better than Nigeria? You better relocate. If you don't have transport fare, trek.

President Buhari is a public servant, so it is okay to blame him for your failed miserable life. But make no mistake, he is light-years ahead of Atiku you supported.

bros i am nt a fan of Atiki infact i blive him to b among d tiftif we av in dis country bt truth b told buhari is d worst dat can happen to dis country imagine of al d men in Nija we av an over aged docile man for a president wat a shame
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bt over here we av lazy nd cowardly people who can neva unite for anytin meaningful apart frm to do bbnaija, or to dey do afonja, ipob, flat head or conehead upandan wat a country
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
popelix:
Can Biafra come quickly please, we have paid our dues by helping Nigeria in business sector, entertain sector and in football.. is time we let them kee themselves

Nwokem for nw u av only one country nd dats Nigeria lets tink of how to survive in it first ur score for dis post na
38/100
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
yommygift15:
Are you still in pain?

nd are u nt a Nigerian if u ar a Nigerian sorry cus u are also in sifia pain na all of us d tin touch ur score for dis post na
6/100
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by tyup(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
netpro:

Mr. Almazbek Atambayev their former president is currently facing corruption charges. Even the current President who he hand picked could not stop the country’s parliament from striping Mazi Almazbek of all immunity.

Your shinning example of a country better than Nigeria is for their barbaric tendencies. A tiny former Soviet nation that is totally insignificant, is what people will insult Nigeria for. Not acceptable bro.

this is still not tenable Yes their leaders might be facing some corruption charges but might still not tell on her citizens example of such is the US and Russia so to say

challenges like how their citizens are suffering or how dispersed abroad in millions or how they're Massacred en mass are the types of challenges I wan2 hear so speak up and stop cooking up old stories sad
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
yommygift15:
Are you still in pain?

May your father's land be turned to a Ruga settlement
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Nchenches: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
The world should know that there is an Islamic fanatical dullard in Aso rock Who thinks cows all day..

Buhari is a failure and those who support him are worse than Ebola..

Who else support Buhari if not his fellow Islamists and those powers feeding fat from Nigeria in turmoil?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
netpro:

Shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say. Name one country laughing at Nigeria and I will also name problems/challenges that very country is facing.

Nigeria has challenges and the need to fix them. But we see miscreants who have not achieved a single reasonable thing in their life insulting Nigeria in every opportunity they get. It is becoming stale.
Oga are you in support of killings, insecurity and the evils going on in this country?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by TommyAnthem(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
They should also not fail to tell the British what their wicked son Lugard deliberately did is the cause and origin of Nigeria's teething and unsolvable problems.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by TommyAnthem(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Did we colonise UK?
Thatdopekelly:
Na the one wen dey pain me be this, why do this outside the shores of Nigeria? Will the UK ever protest over their domestic issues in naija? Smh
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by follock007(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
good i would sponsor more insecurity campaigns in due time sooner God help me
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

Yes na if it's a reasonable protest and with the right organization not shiites or hypocritical COZA protest..
Im talking against Fg see what happened to the Shi ite people.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by naijajobx: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eagles time
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

when last were you in Nigeria. Things are not so rosy anymore and no one trusts the government.
A government that sees the masses as second class citizens lol it's all man for himself.

The dudes at the embassy act like God's because of all these noise. They keep bouncing ppl on grounds of no obvious thing to keep a nigga down here and away from the UK after successful completion of studies abroad as the nation is more or less war torn. You probably don't know what it's like m8
Guy you are confused or rather frustrated I swear down, have you ever been to the Nigerian Embassy in the Uk b4 or you just jumped on the bandwagon of them say? FYI, I'm in Nigeria as much as anyone else so rubbish about I don't know the state of Nigeria are you talking about? besides why the change of tone about how hard Nigeria is? was that not the reason for the demonstration in the 1st place? you said I rtned to 9ja now you saying I ain't been in 9ja for ages dude fix up or better still return to the gaming section to sell your PS4s.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Guy you are confused or rather frustrated I swear down, have you ever been to the Nigerian Embassy in the Uk b4 or you just jumped on the bandwagon of them say? FYI, I'm in Nigeria as much as anyone else so rubbish about I don't know the state of Nigeria are you talking about? besides why the change of tone about how hard Nigeria is? was that not the reason for the demonstration in the 1st place? you said I rtned to 9ja now you saying I ain't been in 9ja for ages dude fix up or better still return to the gaming section to sell your PS4s.

I'm frustrated yup! REally fed up with the hell hole. grin who said anything about the Nigerian embassy in UK?

Oh my God. Where the fvck are ya, m8 grin

I initially pressumed you were in ph since your right hand drive mob showed up. Then you refuted and said you've been in Britain since. I changed tone owing to this nah as I understand you have no idea the hell ppl go through at the embassy because of blacklisting of late. grin

Too much sense will not kill me

Abeg I'm getting too old for this troll business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police To Raise 1,850 Operatives For SWAT / How Amaechi’s Decision To Run For President May Be A ‘jericho Wall’ To Tinubu / North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.