Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation (8467 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / 2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos) / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by murphyfada(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2010
This are not the best of times for Eddy Montana Brown of the Remedies which used to comprise Idris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila and himself as we scooped he is finding every means to reconcile with his ex wife Kenny Saint Brown(KSB) who bore him two lovely kids. Since the separation, the fine boy has not been finding it easy with his life and career as we gathered he lives in a one room apartment somewhere in Ogba, jumps on bike on regular occasions, as we all know his once bubbling music career has nosedived and he has even become a shadow of himself. The dude who used to be with a little flesh has suddenly grown thin like someone suffering from lack of good food. Make KSB sef accept this guy back nao. afterall you still dey use him name, BROWN. Moreover is not not better than doing the woman-woman thing, abeg no be my mouth una hear am ooo
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by aieromon(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2010
Hmm,it's so bad he has to beg his broke wife for food and shelter?Life's truly a bish
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by angelz(f): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
KSB should take him back.
am sure he has learn from his mistake
xcept if she is realy into woman woman
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by deltalife(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ aNGELZ ; TRUE TALK -The lady should just accept him back despite whatever and she will be happier.
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by ifyalways(f): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
Oh,so they even had a divorce? shocked
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by googles: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he wants Baba loke to turn him around. . . hey yah i piry him
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by Dunniah(f): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
I wld run as fast as my legs can carry me if I were ksb. That junkie? Eeew!

1 Like

Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by semid4lyfe(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2010
Eddie is a fukking crack addict and a chronic womaniser.

KSB should never have married him in the first place and she'll be making a big mastake if she accepts him back.

1 Like

Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by sessy2(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
Na them sabi!
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by bawomolo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Eddie is a fukking crack addict and a chronic womaniser.

KSB should never have married him in the first place and she'll be making a big mastake if she accepts him back.

yeah KSB should just move on
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2010
what even made KSB to marry him in the first place, was she desperately searching then? undecided
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by bawomolo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
Eddy vs Kenny St Brown
Recall I told you sometime ago about the break up between Ex-Remedy member, Eddy Montana and Gospel crooner, Kenny St Brown? Well, the lady accused her estranged husband of wife battery, adultery, etc, well Eddie replied her this week by granting interviews with most soft sell mags in Naija, this man talked too much about the whole drama, here's a little of the things he had to say about his wife and why his marriage packed up

Do you see any hope of a reconciliation? Eddy "Hardly! I will always love Kenny but I don't think that as a right thinking person, I should mend fences with her. Any woman that would pack out of her home that has two kids and she professes to be a christian, is not a wife or a mothers. She never wanted to build a family with me, she carried an Ogungbe passport in my house for 3yrs. It took my stubbornness to make her change her name from Ogungbe to Brown. Her family married her off because she was getting old but she wasn't proud of me or the Brown name"

They allege you beat her often
Eddy "That's a brand new lie. I never beat her."
Why did you two quarrel often?
Eddy "It was all due to her infidelity, she was very unfaithful. Are you aware that she dated D1?, Kingsley Ike, and one Bayo at Ajao Estate, long explanation, let's cut it short"

Whats Kenny's relationship with Essence(R&B singer)
Eddy "I started getting uncomfortable with her relationship with my wife after I walked in to find both of them in the bathroom naked, This is a woman who doesn't like me to see her unclothedness. What were they doing?"

They also accused you of infidelity
Eddy "Yes, I'm a man, which man would not look for pleasure outside when he's denied it at home? My wife denied me of sex for 8 months. She only came to me for sex when she needed it. That was to have kids."

They said you made your house help pregnant? Eddy "That's not true. My wife and I found out who impregnated the girl"

What's your relationship with Keke Ogungbe
"Keke has never liked me. When I married his sister in 2000, he gave me N25, 000 as a wedding present, and he didn't contribute a dime to my wedding, neither did he come for my children's naming" bla bla bla

ha ha, hilarious interview. did this dude just complain about his wedding present?
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by ikamefa(f): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
where is the link to this story? Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation
undecided undecided undecided undecided

e dey very easy to carry jagba-jantis rumor oh! undecided
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by adexchamp(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
bawomolo:

Eddy vs Kenny St Brown
Recall I told you sometime ago about the break up between Ex-Remedy member, Eddy Montana and Gospel crooner, Kenny St Brown? Well, the lady accused her estranged husband of wife battery, adultery, etc, well Eddie replied her this week by granting interviews with most soft sell mags in Naija, this man talked too much about the whole drama, here's a little of the things he had to say about his wife and why his marriage packed up

Do you see any hope of a reconciliation? Eddy "Hardly! I will always love Kenny but I don't think that as a right thinking person, I should mend fences with her. Any woman that would pack out of her home that has two kids and she professes to be a christian, is not a wife or a mothers. She never wanted to build a family with me, she carried an Ogungbe passport in my house for 3yrs. It took my stubbornness to make her change her name from Ogungbe to Brown. Her family married her off because she was getting old but she wasn't proud of me or the Brown name"

They allege you beat her often
Eddy "That's a brand new lie. I never beat her."
Why did you two quarrel often?
Eddy "It was all due to her infidelity, she was very unfaithful. Are you aware that she dated D1?, Kingsley Ike, and one Bayo at Ajao Estate, long explanation, let's cut it short"

Whats Kenny's relationship with Essence(R&B singer)
Eddy "I started getting uncomfortable with her relationship with my wife after I walked in to find both of them in the bathroom unclothed, This is a woman who doesn't like me to see her unclothedness. What were they doing?"

They also accused you of infidelity
Eddy "Yes, I'm a man, which man would not look for pleasure outside when he's denied it at home? My wife denied me of sex for 8 months. She only came to me for sex when she needed it. That was to have kids."

They said you made your house help pregnant? Eddy "That's not true. My wife and I found out who impregnated the girl"

What's your relationship with Keke Ogungbe
"Keke has never liked me. When I married his sister in 2000, he gave me N25, 000 as a wedding present, and he didn't contribute a dime to my wedding, neither did he come for my children's naming" bla bla bla

ha ha, hilarious interview. did this dude just complain about his wedding present?

Is keke really that stingy or he doesn't like eddy at all,i wonder oo but i think his company signed the remedies on their label so how come he didn't contribute to her sister's wedding to the poor guy.!!!
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by Outstrip(f): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
So the same person who granted that interview is the same one begging. Pride surely cometh before a fall
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2010
Lawrd of mercy, so she even dated D1 hmmm shocked shocked
Re: Eddy Remedy Of The Defuncted Remedies Begs Ex-wife Ksb For Reconciliation by favouredjb(f): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
So this eddy wants to go back to his vomit,after all d nasty things he said about her,mtscheew

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And / Chidi Adimabuah: Why Are People So Ignorant? / Check Out The Photo Of This Beautiful Girl On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.