Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Real Estate Investment In The US - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Investment In The US (719 Views)

Waoh! Return on Real Estate Investment @ Ibeju / The Value Of Real Estate Investment-Paul Adefarasin / Investment In Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins & Altcoins – Start Trading Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment In The US by Denis001: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hi guys,
Looking to connect with folks who may be interested in investing in the real estate market in the US.
I’m a Nigerian, comfortable and own my own home so not looking to scam anyone. I have a trusted realtor who I work with locating condos, houses, condo hotels that are priced below market value and worth investing in. I am sure there are potential investors down there in Naija who may be interested in getting a piece of these pies. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, or are a local realtor to collaborate with, reply here and we’ll initiate further dialogue. I’m in Florida and I’m partial to warm weather. So my preference is nice properties in Florida and California. Would love to hear from any interested parties.
Re: Real Estate Investment In The US by oscarvicto(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
yes. genuinely interested. give me full details on oscarvictor300@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Ought To Know About Ibeju-lekki Before Investing / Bitsten Exchange Token / You Can Make Money Online With Just Little Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.