Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) (98387 Views)

Marinho Brings Out The VAR Celebration / Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
either in favour or against us I still hate var.
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Goodquestion(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Please who geh the Twitter handle of that useless Commentator I wan greet am.

The celebrated SA goal as if he was the goal scorer. He also said the eagles didn't play fantastic ball, well I thank God we won.

1 Like

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by derahhh(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lawson081:
why can't star times show the match...as big as they are

I Saw the game on starrtimes
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Drizzle007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
cyndylove64:
am a lady o,and tnx.also congrat.semi final here we come
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by hoctre20(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Burger01:
VAR wey referee no look before making informed decision That one na VAR
it shock .me too o, d referee was intimidated

1 Like

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
cyndylove64:
Stupid var that can't tell that goal was offside
the goal wasn't offside. it came off Ighalo's back before getting to the south African player

1 Like

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
We should fry akara right
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by somehow: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
You thinkyou know football shey? lol it was a genuine onside goal.
cyndylove64:
Stupid var that can't tell that goal was offside
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by cyndylove64(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Drizzle007:

It's no excuse for being ignorant take correction and rest
dude read my reply again .I told u thank u earlier
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Upon Their Stupid VAR 9ja Still Won
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by ibez007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
NIGERIA VS SUPER EAGLES?

Breaking pidgin news :
Op yaff jam-talk.
He said he must murder english die.

1 Like

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hotzone:
What's var
Video Assitant Referee [VAR]

1 Like

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by KingK0ng: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lawson081:

Forward your msg/grievances to star times bro!
Easy life.
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goodquestion:

The celebrated SA goal as if he was the goal scorer. He also said the eagles didn't play fantastic ball, well I thank God we won.
He shame the Devil (commentator) gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by promiseniqqa(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin Mikel is evil i repeat he is evil dont ask me why
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Clean2016: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
ahnie:
Na only God knows who go win the match.imagine Nigeria playing against super eagles grin in CARIO stadium.

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Burger01(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
hoctre20:
it shock .me too o, d referee was intimidated
More like overwhelmed sad
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by halmeyd(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lawson081:
I watched it on startimes now....NTA 10 and NTA 2 showed it
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by pmc01(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Drizzle007:

It's no excuse for being ignorant take correction and rest

You get problem o.

Someone thanked you for the correction, while correcting that she was a female, you're here claiming Alpha male.
You're a disgrace to men folk.
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
ahnie:
Na only God knows who go win the match.imagine Nigeria playing against super eagles grin in CARIO stadium.

No be only Nigeria and super eagles, lols.... funny country.
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by hoctre20(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Burger01:
More like overwhelmed sad
and var is not done this way
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by hoctre20(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
halmeyd:
I watched it on startimes now....NTA 10 and NTA 2 showed it
with bad picture quality
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by ishawlar: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigeria Vs Super Eagles 4 Final =
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The Video Assistant Referee Machine is set to be used today in the match between Nigeria and Super Eagles at Cario Stadium.

The video assistant referee (VAR) is a match official in association football who reviews decisions made by the head referee with the use of video footage and a headset for communication.

See photos below...

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/10/see-the-var-machine-to-be-used-in-the-match-between-nigeria-vs-south-africa/
We are watching Nigeria thrash them on their DSTV
and we are using their MTN to troll them Thanks Chukwueze
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by ahnie: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
princeade86:
because Nigeria is playing Super eagle at cario stadium.
Hahahahahahahaha my Belle o.
My 4years ol' daughter saw me laughing out my lungs and asked...mummy why're you laughing grin
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by ahnie: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Guess Nigeria finally thrashed super eagles 3_1 in ciaro stadium cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

To the gentlemen spamming me with mentions...ejoor make una allow me rest...
Thanks for the free 174likes and 11 shares kiss

Many thanks kiss
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
VAR is a disaster. It had done nothing to eradicate controversy from the game, but it has escalated it, dragged referees further down into disrepute and caused more fights and incendiary words against tournament organisers, FA's and regional soccer governing bodies.

From the England Women Team to the recently concluded World Cup which berated the Camerounian ladies for crying foul at VAR only to castigate it themselves when they lost to the USA ladies team, to the almighty Lionel Messi who took only his second red after a boil off courtesy of a tempestuous VAR blighted tournament

.... no one is satisfied, everyone is angry. The thing should be scrapped abeg. I never liked it for one day. I seriously shudder to think what kind of calamity it will bring to the EPL this summer, a league where every tenet of the soccer culture is brought to unprecedented scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by GentleMoney: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by halmeyd(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
hoctre20:
with bad picture quality
Lol not as bad as we always meme it sha....they have improved small
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Drizzle007(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2019
pmc01:

You get problem o.

Someone thanked you for the correction, while correcting that she was a female, you're here claiming Alpha male.
You're a disgrace to men folk.

And you are the chief priest of men that says who is a disgrace and who isn't.? Unfortunate fool. Where in my response did I claim to be an alpha male. You'll be reasoning like a dog.
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Drizzle007(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2019
cyndylove64:
dude read my reply again .I told u thank u earlier
I sencerly apologise. My response wasn't necessary.
Re: The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2019
I bet you that Var has nothing to offer . Which they brought a tv set only Just to deceive the gullible ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.