Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) (61169 Views)

Pablo Mari, Five Others Stabbed In A Milan Shopping Centre. Suspect Arrested / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses / Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:

4 Consecutive Ballon d'or tho!!!

That is a record nobody will ever come close

You know this grin

It's even more shameful that Ronaldo that is older and was on 1 when he was on 4 , tied it level... Well Messi should be used to throwing away big leads grin..that's what he's known for
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:

It's even more shameful that Ronaldo that is older and was on 1 when he was on 4 , tied it level... Well Messi should be used to throwing away big leads grin..that's what he's known for
Ronaldo started the winning but had just 1 Ballon d'or (and stopped winning) . All thanks to John Terry slip right??

When Messi kicked starts, he won 4 consecutively and became a perfect role model for Ronaldo!!!

Ronaldo said " I want to catch up with Messi". Meaning: I want to win 4 Ballon d'or like him..

Messi is an inspiration!!

But Ronaldo will not be able to do it without Real Madrid.. Winning 5 Ballon d'or is not a joke grin

If Cristiano tried to be loyal for once, he could end up playing under Moyes and Van Gaal tongue

His move to Madrid make him to "catch up with Messi" cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:51am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
Ronaldo started the winning but had just 1 Ballon d'or (and stopped winning) . All thanks to John Terry slip right??

When Messi kicked starts, he won 4 consecutively and became a perfect role model for Ronaldo!!!

Ronaldo said " I want to catch up with Messi". Meaning: I want to win 4 Ballon d'or like him..

Messi is an inspiration!!

But Ronaldo will not be able to do it without Real Madrid.. Winning 5 Ballon d'or is not a joke grin

If Cristiano tried to be loyal for once, he could end up playing under Moyes and Van Gaal tongue

His move to Madrid make him to "catch up with Messi" cool cool

He moved to a weak Madrid side... He built the new Madrid... Madrid was worse than Manchester at that time... So stop saying trash... Ur leprechaun had always had it good... He himself should move to England and let's c him fade like Copa America... Kaka could not make it in Madrid cos he couldn't stand the pressure... Ronaldo lifted Madrid from its shakles..
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Thank u... 91 without winning a trophy... Well , Ronaldo scored 76 the following year... So what's good for the goose is also good for the Gander
91-76= 15

Even the goal Machine(Cristiano) at his peak wonder how Messi could be 15 goals better than his best tally!!

Mentioning goals only is to make it sound lightly..

He had 25+ Assists in that season (not even the whole year)...

What he did in 2012 will never be seen again by any player in the next 50 years!!!

Ballon d'or is too small for that performance!!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:54am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
91-76= 15

Even the goal Machine(Cristiano) at his peak wonder how Messi could be 15 goals better than his best tally!!

Mentioning goals only is to make it sound lightly..

He had 25+ Assists in that season (not even the whole year)...

What he did in 2012 will never be seen again by any player in the next 50 years!!!

Ballon d'or is too small for that performance!!!

It's no one's business...he should replicate that with Argentina... Oh , I forgot that his WiFi doesn't connect outside nou camp...
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:

He moved to a weak Madrid side... He built the new Madrid... Madrid was worse than Manchester at that time... So stop saying trash... Ur leprechaun had always had it good... He himself should move to England and let's c him fade like Copa America... Kaka could not make it in Madrid cos he couldn't stand the pressure... Ronaldo lifted Madrid from its shakles..
Madrid is the best in history of football club.
You can't use the word 'weak' and Madrid in the same sentence!!!

Madrid wanted to start a new project as they always do.. Ronaldo, Benzema, Kaka, are part of the 2009 project..

But Madrid never stop buying world best players. That is why they landed more players who eventually were instrumental to Madrid dominance in the UCL

Modric (Croatian GOAT), Kroos, Casemiro, Bale Varane, Rodriguez, etc were signed in later years to keep up with the project...

Ronaldo joined in 2009
Madrid won La decima in 2014...

He had world class teammates in Madrid. That is not to take anything away from him... If he had stayed in Man united all his life to prove a point. He would not win more than 3 Ballon d'or!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:

It's no one's business...he should replicate that with Argentina... Oh , I forgot that his WiFi doesn't connect outside nou camp...
That WiFi joke is Stale already!!

He is still the highest goal scorer and highest assists holder in Argentina history. He is still the World cup golden ball and Copa America Golden ball winner that Argentina has ever had.

When Argentina last won a trophy, I saw their striker scoring a brace..

Which striker did Messi had in his best years

King Higuain, Chelsea Legend

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 11, 2019
rozayx5:
100 M$ per annum walking

shocked shocked shocked

U sounding like a kidnapper!
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:16am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
Madrid is the best in history of football club.
You can't use the word 'weak' and Madrid in the same sentence!!!

Madrid wanted to start a new project as they always do.. Ronaldo, Benzema, Kaka, are part of the 2009 project..

But Madrid never stop buying world best players. That is why they landed more players who eventually were instrumental to Madrid dominance in the UCL

Modric (Croatian GOAT), Kroos, Casemiro, Bale Varane, Rodriguez, etc were signed in later years to keep up with the project...

Ronaldo joined in 2009
Madrid won La decima in 2014...

He had world class teammates in Madrid. That is not to take anything away from him... If he had stayed in Man united all his life to prove a point. He would not win more than 3 Ballon d'or!!!

U are still saying trash... All those players u mentioned wunt hv taken Madrid beyond quarter finals...

Madrid bought Beckham, nisterooy, Owen, robinho, robben, huntelaar, Reyes, cassano, Ramos, higuain, Marcelo, diarra,metzelder, saviola, Van Der vart , snijder, cannavaro, Heinze,Pepe, Emerson , cicinho... Non of these guys took Madrid beyond the round of 16 till Ronaldo joined...

Ronaldo took them to 3 consecutive semi finals till he won it 4th asking... He had already taken man u to 2finals ( winning one) and one semi final...

All those minions u mentioned in Madrid took Madrid back to its position of disappointments b4 Ronaldos era
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:18am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:

He is still the highest goal scorer and highest assists holder in Argentina history. He is still the World cup golden ball and Copa America Golden ball winner that Argentina has ever had.

Always making excuses as usual.. the goat will always find a way to win trophies.. Hu cares about golden ball without winning the trophy... After all forlan is also a golden ball winner without seeing final

At least forlan has won Copa...all great south American players have all won Copa apart from ur dwarf... Causing issues for aguero.. if not for Messi throwing away his spot kick, aguero would have been a Copa American winner
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:26am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:

Messi has played with the finest strikers in football... Higuain, aguero, milito, dybala, Martinez, tevez, icardi, saviola, Palermo, palacio, .... But u still complain... No Portuguese striker can measure upto anyone mentioned... Not one
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 2:31am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
You mistake him for Cruyff grin
no i know what i wrote. Cruyff played for Spain
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by mixta140: 4:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Oh really.

Check stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Aystarz: 4:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Datingcomrade:
Omoh see goat Wish I fit see am for main market onitsha

Image laundering.
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by godquality: 5:51am On Jul 11, 2019
The guy gum his arms to his body. He no want hear say one babe accuse am off sexual harassment or even rape.
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by RealGOAT: 6:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Is he God?
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Progress62(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Great man acting humble grin

Oya, the Messi-Ronaldo GOAT gang, food don done grin
humble kee you there�
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Messi is great....he is just unlucky
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2019
he has this yr balon dor
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by oluwakayode4604: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2019
cool grin
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2019
Progress62:
humble kee you there�
grin cheesy Take am easy nah grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2019
May be na d fake one sef
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Jman06(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2019
That's one quality i admire in Messi and which our dear Ronaldo seems not to have:

Humility!
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by skukimania(f): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Where is the surprise now? I even thought he dashed them money or something. Sensationalism will not kill these bloggers undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Rextizz(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:

So as 2012 ..thief... If u say Ronaldo dint deserve 2013, then Messi also dint deserve 2012
You should be in the kitchen not discussing about Football, i guess ur mom didn't tell you what you need know.
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by maxwell530(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Rextizz:
You should be in the kitchen not discussing about Football, i guess ur mom didn't tell you what you need know.
Lol....I'm not sure that fellow is a girl.
And besides,she doesn't discuss football. she's only active on Messi-Ronaldo topic, I don't know what she stand to gain with all this unnecessary arguments she always get herself into.
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by solsticey2k3(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2019
A golden fish has no where to hide cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by gibzzhd: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=Jman06 post=80148919]That's one quality i admire in Messi and which our dear Ronaldo seems not to have:

Humility! [/quot
only?
Watch them again and u did see many qualities Messi has Ronaldo don't.Ronaldo do has is own especially headers But I did take Messi play making ahead of that.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Rextizz(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2019
maxwell530:
Lol....I'm not sure that fellow is a girl.
And besides,she doesn't discuss football. she's only active on Messi-Ronaldo topic, I don't know what she stand to gain with all this unnecessary arguments she always get herself into.
Lol..things like this happens alot on this forum, boys with dick disguising as females. cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Akorede02(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Datingcomrade:

Madam you are wicked ooo..... No worry you lgo see am for your main p***
Re: Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) by Akorede02(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2019
Datingcomrade:

Madam you are wicked ooo..... No worry you lgo see am for your main p***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona / A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.