Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Speaks On Relationship With Fellow Housemate Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Speaks On Relationship With Fellow Housemate Ike (593 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Cries After Ending Relationship With Ike (photos) ) / BBNaija 2019: Mercy Expose Her Underwear In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Speaks On Relationship With Fellow Housemate Ike by oluwase54: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Mercy has disclosed that she would like to have a relationship with fellow housemate, Ike.

Mercy revealed this during her diary session on Tuesday, revealing that she has interest in Ike.

Speaking to Big Brother, she proceeded that she would love to also have a relationship with Ike after the “Pepper Dem” edition.

When asked if she is interested in anyone in the house, Mercy said: “Yes Ike, but I want to slow it down for now because I’ve been through alot in my past relationships.

“But he is one guy i’ll love to be with after the house.”

Meanwhile, Mercy is up for eviction this week and may likely go home on Sunday alongside SirDee, Tacha, Ella and KimOprah

Read full gist here >>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/07/10/bbnaija-2019-mercy-speaks-on-relationship-with-fellow-housemate-ike/

(1) (Reply)

Trending! Man Confused Couple in Church With English During Engagement. Video / [MUSIC] Fireboy DML – You / Bbnaija: Jeeeeeeez!!!!!who Used The Condom-suspects Are Khaffi And Gedoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.