Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA (425 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by Cletus77(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Where exactly are the fulanis native to in Nigeria?

Every other tribe/ethnic group has a beginning within the boundaries of Nigeria but pre-uthman Dan fodio where una Dey?

If u want land, buy it from the host community like every other Nigerian!

Almost every ethnic groups like the yorubas, benins, igbos, efik/Ibibios, tiv, hausas and so on are indigenous to Nigeria with one or several recorded history about them In Nigeria, buh dis jihadists and spawns of Dan fadio starts claiming the country because they made a fulani the president.

When Obj and the rest were president, their ethnic group didn't lay claim to this entity.

*Drops mic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by EkunKekere: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Their ancestors came from Guinea and Senegal.

Cletus77:
Where exactly are the fulanis native to in Nigeria?

Every other tribe/ethnic group has a beginning within the boundaries of Nigeria but pre-uthman Dan fodio where una Dey?

If u want land, buy it from the host community like every other Nigerian!

Almost every ethnic groups like the yorubas, benins, igbos, efik/Ibibios, tiv, hausas and so on are indigenous to Nigeria with one or several recorded history about them In Nigeria, buh dis jihadists and spawns of Dan fadio starts claiming the country because they made a fulani the president.

When Obj and the rest were president, their ethnic group didn't lay claim to this entity.

*Drops mic

1 Like

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by GuestLog: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
My question is to the Northern Group issuing a threat to Southerners in living in the North.

Why can't you threaten the government to have peace in the region than agitating for RUGA. is COW more important to you than human life?

5 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by Cletus77(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
EkunKekere:
Their ancestors came from Guinea and Senegal.

When ancient ethnics like the efik/Ibibios and benins are not dragging lands with anyone, I wonder why these jihadists should even have the audacity to talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by StillX10(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Selling land to these devils is dangerous.The only solution is 'say no to RUGA' Simple

2 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by Cletus77(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
GuestLog:
My question is to the Northern Group issuing a threat to Southerners in living in the North.

Why can't you threaten the government to have peace in the region than agitating for RUGA. is COW more important to you than human life?
M as surprised as you...
Instead of looking for where people will be safe.. they're looking for where cows will live!

1 Like

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by orisa37: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
IJN MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH AND PERISH RUGA PLANNERS. AMEN.
Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by Cletus77(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
StillX10:
Selling land to these devils is dangerous.The only solution is 'say no to RUGA' Simple
The Hausas are still regretting it till date..

I met an Hausa man and I was like asking him about the Hausa/fulani mix. He told me plainly that he doesn't believe in that trash.. I was shocked! He started explaining stuffs to me

We even exchanged contacts because I was so curious to know how one tribe will boss over the locals for centuries

2 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by Cletus77(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
orisa37:
IJN MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH AND PERISH RUGA PLANNERS. AMEN.
They won't even get a acre from the south!
May God frustrate all their plans..we will never allow the mistake of the hausas to repeat itself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by orisa37: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Cletus77:

May God frustrate all their plans..we will never allow the mistake of the hausas to repeat itself

Amen.
Re: What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA by orisa37: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Cletus77:

IJN Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Groups Rejects Buhari's Ministerial Nominees / Zakzaky And His Missions In Nigeria / Buhari Dragged To Supreme Court Over Alleged Perjury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.