Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigeria Vs Southafrica Who Is Your Man Of The Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Southafrica Who Is Your Man Of The Match (524 Views)

Nigeria Vs Southafrica Prediction By Guobepredictz / Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Southafrica Who Is Your Man Of The Match by JohnnyPalmer: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
For me it's chukwueze

Honourable mention.... Iwobi

Like for chukwueze

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Southafrica Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
I have no man of the match,I did not even bother to watch the match.....I was expecting the South Africans to beat and send our boys back home. They can't be trusted. angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Southafrica Who Is Your Man Of The Match by eugenenwajei(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
iwobi deserves man of the match nice assist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Southafrica Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Krasid(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Give me Musa on the left, Chukwueze on the right, Iwobi in the middle and 8 cones and I will win you a title. Chukwueze for MOM.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona's Top 10 Most Expensive Transfers / CHRISTIANO RONALDO Magic Goal Juventus Vs Inter Milan 1-1 / Traffic Crashes FC Copenhagen Website After Signing Ex-arsenal Star Bendtner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.