Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,320 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Violations Of Privacy, Murder, Abortions, Stealing Of Intellectual Properties!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Violations Of Privacy, Murder, Abortions, Stealing Of Intellectual Properties!!! (184 Views)

Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu / UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Violations Of Privacy, Murder, Abortions, Stealing Of Intellectual Properties!!! by Drchidipeters: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
I do not know how many of you are aware of the violations of the United Nations laws on privacy, Intellectual property rights, and so many other atrocities that have been committed and are still being committed by criminals in Nigeria using satellites. Some of the fake pastors in Nigeria, witches and wizards and fraudsters of all sorts are invading our homes everyday and killing, stealing and destroying like the devil. This has gone on for close to twenty years now in my own life, I do not know about you.
I want to hear from those of us who have had similar experiences before I proceed to give you detailed information!

(1) (Reply)

,,,, / . / Man Attacks Osun State College Of Health Technology Student For Turning Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.