Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

"Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win (19331 Views)

Olatunji Disu: Rivers Gets New Police Commissioner / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by Sweetcollins: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hearty cheers
Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by netflicks(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chukwueze that boy really got a future and I mean a big one.... grin

1 Like

Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by ajayi3rd(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
its about time ighalo sit on the bench, i cant find him on the pitch. osihmen can play nitori olorun
Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by Drhighchief11: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sommydisaster:
Lol

APC, see the kind of TV he uses...... ..............if you know this man, tell him to come and get himself a better TV grin

Meanwhile check out the siggy
Wetin happen to d TV?
Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by etikaamos(m): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Nigerians on Twitter are a whole new level of savage. Seriously, do Nigerians go to subbing school before joining twitter? undecided

Somebody said:

"Chukwueze showing South Africans that he is not a racist by dribbling both their black and white players in equal measure".

Hehehehehehehehe that's a killer shot, you've said it all
Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by blowjohn(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Roofmasters:
Best stone coated roofing tiles providers:surprisingly affordable

this is not the time for roofing tiles young man!
It's super eagles on the replay!

1 Like

Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by Sommydisaster(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Drhighchief11:

Wetin happen to d TV?

Wetin happened to the tv??

Na your TV

Please, I'm trying to create a marketing strategy to advertise my stuffs

Hope you've got no problem with that

1 Like

Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by foreshore(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Gistvic:
@Gistvic.com

The Lagos State Rapid Response Squad Commander, ACP Olatunji Disu congratulates the super eagles for another win. Gistvic Reports.

The super eagles beat the Bafana Bafana of South Africa, 2-1, at the Cairo International Stadium to progress to the next level in the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) Egypt 2019.

He wrote:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/watched-last-minutes-of-game-without.html

Oga Ade go patrol Oshodi o, boys on duty
Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by AngelicBeing: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Nigerians on Twitter are a whole new level of savage. Seriously, do Nigerians go to subbing school before joining twitter? undecided

Somebody said:

"Chukwueze showing South Africans that he is not a racist by dribbling both their black and white players in equal measure".

Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by Sacchi1162(m): 2:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Anyone that has business for me should DM ASAP let's talk...
Church designs, birthdays and wedding invitations,event posters etc can be done at very cheap prices with wonderful quality too
07038260392 HMU[color=#770077][/color]
Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by Drhighchief11: 5:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Sommydisaster:

Wetin happened to the tv??

Na your TV

Please, I'm trying to create a marketing strategy to advertise my stuffs

Hope you've got no problem with that
Ok bro...
Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
blessedweapon:
Those boys did in 90 minutes what Buhari and co can't do for four years and counting
Borrow little sense from your 5 year old nephew pls.
Atleast you are no longer a little boy at 16.
Grow up.

Now, go and return mummy's phone.
Good boy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by blessedweapon(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80329391:

Borrow little sense from your 5 year old nephew pls.
Atleast you are no longer a little boy at 16.
Grow up.

Now, go and return mummy's phone.
Good boy! cheesy

Fool your hyena suya is burning. Quote me again and burn in hell. Mo'fucka.

I blast you in other threads and you chose to come here and talk shit about a comment I made more than a week ago. See?? I wasn't wrong by calling you a fvcking coward just like your old ass bestiality buhari is. Fvck you and don't you ever mention my mother again.
Now stick your dick back in your cow's anus and push it all the way to its rectum as you always do.
Fckin Ape

1 Like

Re: "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win by Roofmasters(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
blowjohn:

this is not the time for roofing tiles young man!
It's super eagles on the replay!

Yeah it’s not..but man gats do business to make money to celebrate super eagles

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels / 2 PDP Senators Praise President Buhari Over Leadership Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.