Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Bbnaja 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing Passionately In Bed ( WATCH VIDEO) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaja 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing Passionately In Bed ( WATCH VIDEO) (686 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaja 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing Passionately In Bed ( WATCH VIDEO) by Calebbob: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Bbnaja 2019: Gedoni And Khafi caught kissing in bed ( WATCH VIDEO) | Download Video: Gedoni And Khafi Kissing in bed ( VIDEO)

The romance in the BBNaija reality show is rapidly heating up and housemates : Gedoni And Khafi are currently in the lead. It appears being up for eviction once, was enough to make Gedoni And Khafi  finally acknowledge the growing chemistry between them. In a recent video currently trending on social media, the couple who can't seem to get their hands off each ever since they escaped being evicted, were seen in bed smooching and thi eventually led to their first kiss.

Watched and Download the Video Here:https://huzznews.com/2019/07/bbnaja-2019-gedoni-and-khafi-caught-kissing-in-bed-watch-video/
Re: Bbnaja 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing Passionately In Bed ( WATCH VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
I came across a crime movie on movie channel sometimes ago, with a scene where a boy or guy was saying the portion I marked with red in the pics. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the name of the movie. I've searched through google to no avail since then.

Pls, who knows the name of the movie I'm talking about?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: Gedoni Caught On Camera Doing This With Khafi (watch Video) / Bbnaija: Frodd Caught Making Out With Esther (video) / Part Of Tacha's #bbnaija Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.