Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House (43649 Views)

Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Jackye / #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House by SocialJustice: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Vyolet:

Mind explaining what you mean by 'small'?
Short and not chubby. My kind of girl is 6ft and not too chubby like that girl claiming tallest girl in Nigeria on instagram.
Re: Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House by SocialJustice: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
kay29000:

That's more like big mango breast, not orange breast. smiley
Diane, Mercy, Tacha and Ella have the mango breast, Kim and Thelma have oranges. If you put pencil under the breast of Kim it won't stay. I thought she had mango boobs too until I saw her with just t shirt yesterday. The girl is a beauty, no draw back. Diane is quite shy but I think her boobs are big oranges.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House by kay29000(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
SocialJustice:
Diane, Mercy, Tacha and Ella have the mango breast, Kim and Thelma have oranges. If you put pencil under the breast of Kim it won't stay. I thought she had mango boobs too until I saw her with just t shirt yesterday. The girl is a beauty, no draw back. Diane is quite shy but I think her boobs are big oranges.

Okay. I was just judging from the pic of her coming out of the pool.
Re: Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House by ubee(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
SocialJustice:
Short and not chubby. My kind of girl is 6ft and not too chubby like that girl claiming tallest girl in Nigeria on instagram.
"Short" is the only adjective that is valid to describe someone small. Whether she is chubby or not, fat or skeleton, it all has to do with the height before you can describe someone as small.
Re: Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House by SocialJustice: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
kay29000:

Okay. I was just judging from the pic of her coming out of the pool.
OK, I thought so too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada / Yerins Evicted From Bbnaija House / Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.