Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React (554 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React / Tekno Poses With A Very Tall Man / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by GistAlert: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Nigerian Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola poses with a very tall oyinbo man at the airport and decided to take a photograph with him.

‘I thought I was tall until I saw this man at the airport – had to take a photo’, he wrote

See more here; https://gistmore.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-poses-with-a-very-tall-oyinbo-man-fans-react

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by GistAlert: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2019

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by Johnpaul01: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2019
The guy tall o, look at how he made otedola that is probably taller than I am look like kitchen stool
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by hahn(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Nigerians and money sha.

Even if Otedola is richer than the dude does not mean the guy cares much as long as he is comfortable financially.

I guess due to our level of poverty we always see people who have more money as our means to get out of poverty and thus worship them.

It's pathetic really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by Kingpee2(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Who has noticed the Ote between Otedola and Dangote’s name ?Just saying .
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by donbachi(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Kingpee2:
Who has noticed the Ote between Otedola and Dangote’s name ?Just saying .
just like the bill between bill gate and billion.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by Kingpee2(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2019
donbachi:
just like the bill between bill gate and billion.
Even the Bill sef na big issue to most poor men.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by saheedbadmus(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2019
he is indeed tall chaiii
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React by daybayo78: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2019
this one na iroko tree

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian Arole Has Met With The Young Boy Who Sang Tope Alabi Song / Burna Boy Signs Victor Ace / Media Personality, Gbemi Stuns In New Pictures As She Celebrates Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.