Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said (1905 Views)

Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) / People Own Dogs In School How Do You Cope / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Nawaaoh: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
We need friends to be always with us. This is a sad one.

A reclusive Texas man who had been missing since April was eaten, bones and all, by his own 18 aggressive dogs at home, police said on Wednesday.

They ate all his body, cleared everything, remaining just few pieces of bones to eat later.

Freddie Mack was declared missing early May when his relatives didn't hear from him for many days. They reported the situation to police stating that they had not heard from him since April 19.

Police launched a search operation using various means including a drone, but the search did not turn up any sign of Mack, who lived alone, according to Johnson County Sheriff Adam King.

Deputies returned to Mack’s residence and found five bone fragments. They found other pieces of evidence during subsequent searches, including animal feces containing suspected human hair and clothing that matched the only set of clothing Mack was known to wear, according to sources.

Medical examiners said that DNA testing confirmed that the pieces of bone found were those of 57-year-old Freddie Mack.

“As far as we could tell, he only had human contact twice a month when his relatives would pick him up and take him to the store,” King said. “He pretty much lived in a compound surrounded by mean dogs.”

So sad!

Read more through the link

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/07/police-say-missing-texas-man-was-eaten-bones-and-all-by-his-own-dogs-at-home/

2 Shares

Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Kingpee2(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2019
I’m sure he must have seen warning before now ...Americans have some crazy weird dogs .

1 Like

Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by pyro62(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Except he is not their owner.. How would all of them suddenly connive and eat him. How can all the dogs run mad at the same time.. Please tell us something else joooor!!
I hate nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Nawaaoh: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2019
pyro62:
Except he is not their owner.. How would all of them suddenly connive and eat him. How can all the dogs run mad at the same time.. Please tell us something else joooor!!
I hate nonsense!!

Police is still investigating to know if the dogs killed and ate him, or if he died at home due to sickness and his dogs consumed all his body. Details may likely unfold in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by meobizy(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2019
Na there you go fear.
Pigs do the same, don’t just catch a heart attack or stroke while feeding them.
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by tsinzu: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2019
What the hell?
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Sirmuel1(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
meobizy:
Na there you go fear.
Pigs do the same, don’t just catch a heart attack or stroke while feeding them.

Please tell me more about this
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Please tell me more about this
A hungry pig eats almost anything.
If you starve them long enough even human flesh becomes appetizing.
If a farmer catches a stroke or heart attack while in their pen, give them enough days and they’ll devour the shit out of his carcass.
I might update this comment with links showing news of pigs eating farmers but if I don’t you can easily search Google for them.
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Sirmuel1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
meobizy:

A hungry pig eats almost anything.
If you starve them long enough even human flesh becomes appetizing.
If a farmer catches a stroke or heart attack while in their pen, give them enough days and they’ll devour the shit out of his carcass.
I might update this comment with links showing news of pigs eating farmers but if I don’t you can easily search Google for them.

Wow, thanks a lot. I just checked quora and I read few stories about wild Pigs
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by meobizy(f): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Not only that but I also heard some hospitals feed farm pigs aborted foetuses.
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Sirmuel1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
meobizy:

Jeez! That's crazy. You can still share any of links when you get them.
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Jeez! That's crazy. You can still share any of links when you get them.
It’s a rumour so I can’t verify it.
I’ve heard it from multiple sources so I’m leaning to the rumour being true.
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Amuocha: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari sef sad
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by tayo52: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sirmuel1:

atleast u said wild pigs even if u form dead in a fish pond those fishes there will eat within a day,will that stop u from rearing fish? so don't mind that guy talking about pigs they only spread rumors
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by Werwolf: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

U sayin wat nw
Re: Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Werwolf:

U sayin wat nw
Continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

My Doberman Is Shy. Help Me / Help, My Dog Is Dying / My Rottweiler Puppy Is Behaving Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.