Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Get Up! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Up! (148 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Up! by toyinaremu(f): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2019
“Why should life be this difficult? I am so tired of this situation and I am just going to quit trying to be a graduate If that is how God wants it for me."

These were once my lines because of my seemed hopeless situation. This story should not be new to many anymore but for the purpose of this article, I will reiterate. 200 level in the university seem like the end of the tunnel for me, there was financial crises that made schooling totally difficult.

I had an option but will cost me too much (you know the option already smiles). At the point of giving up, an idea to work and school dropped on my mind and I took it up immediately which was how I could become a graduate today.

Why am I saying this?

Have you ever hit the bottom of the rock? Have you ever gotten to that point where it seems like there is no way? That point of hopelessness, depression and frustration?

This article is to encourage you to get up from that situation because there is still a way for you. Will you hate all roses because you got scratched with one thorn?

To give up on your dream because one did not come true; to lose faith in prayers because one was not answered; to give up on life because you lost a job; to give up your efforts because one of them failed; to condemn all your friends because one of them betrayed you; not to believe in love because someone did not love you back?

Believe me, another chance will come up; another friend, a new love and a renewed strength.

Are you going through a painful time? Don't believe it's the end, it is definitely not. It is a step to another better beginning of you. Key yourself to God. Delight yourself in His Word, surround yourself with positive people, and position yourself for the blessing.

Peter in Acts 6:7 took the lame man by the hand and lifted him up, before he could walk. He must have contributed to the lifting process, if he does not believe in the lifting; it will be impossible for him to walk. You need to believe in His ability to turn your darkest hour to shining light.

Giving up is not an option, keep moving friends, now is not the time to stop. God knows what is best for you and that He will deliver to your bosom at the right time. Just that you need to get there at the right time because if you get there before your time, you will disappear when it is your time.

Your current situation is not your final destination, there is treasure in the rising. It is not yet over, you will rise up! God gave you the spirit of a warrior, not a worrier. Get up and fight for your dreams and destiny. The fear of failure will make you a failure.

“That is how it has always been in my family”, oh GET UP! Your history or background don't have to be your destiny.

Get up and let your light so shine.

(1) (Reply)

What Next, When Prayer Fails? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/19 / Our Daily-devotional-the Goodness Of God 16th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.