Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Northerners Are More Corrupt Than Southerners Says Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are More Corrupt Than Southerners Says Fani-kayode (282 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Are More Corrupt Than Southerners Says Fani-kayode by akelicious(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has again faulted another claim Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, allegedly made during a recent event in Kaduna.

El-Rufai was quoted to have said at the event, “Our (northern) demographic superiority gives us (northerners) a powerful tool.”

But responding, Fani-Kayode said the governor’s demographic claim was false.

In a tweet on his official Twitter handle on Wednesday, the former minister replied El-Rufai:

“The north has no demographic superiority. To say it does is false. It is a fallacy. It is a delusion. Unless you count the cows northerners are fewer than southerners. If the South comes together the match is over.”

He also responded to another alleged claim by the Kaduna State governor, where he was quoted to have said, “We (the North) are generally considered to be more honest and less corrupt than other Nigerians.”

But Fani-Kayode faulting the governor wrote: “Northerners are perceived to be more corrupt than southerners and Middle Belters. The ethos of hard work, honesty, prudence, fiscal discipline and transparency is alien to the North

“To the northerner Govt. and access to Govt. funds is everything. Without access to such funds they would perish. Southerners and Middle Belters do not need to steal Govt. money to survive and neither are they fatalists. They work hard for their money and they dream big knowing that the harder they work the further they are likely to go. Unlike southern and Middle Belt leaders, northern leaders have always found it difficult to make a distinction between private funds and public funds. To the northern leader the two are one and the same.”

Denying that he was attacking the North because he hates people from the region, the former minster said, “Someone said I hate the North. This is false. I do not hate the north: I love the north as I do the south and MB and I want to make it a better place. I will however say this: any notable northern leader that attacks the south will get a response from me. For that I have no apology.”

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/northerners-are-more-corrupt-than.html?m=1

Re: Northerners Are More Corrupt Than Southerners Says Fani-kayode by Racoon(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2019
After all they gave this contraption the likes of;
-IBB(Chop-I-Chop Maradona),
-Abacha(exremely kleptomanic looter)
-Abdulrasheed Maina(Multi-Billionaire Pension thief escapee),
-Abba Kyari(Buhari Mr.Fix it professional crook),
-Lawal Babachir(Infamous "Grasscutter" PINE looter),
-Gandollar(Babanriga bullion van dollar bribe stuffing),
-Prof.Yusuf(100B NHIS looter escapee),
-Ahmed Sirika(1.5B Phantom Air Nigeria logo scam)
-Aisha Buhari(2.5B donations from unknown sources),
-Danjuma Goje, Abdullahi Adamu, etc Pls add to the list
Re: Northerners Are More Corrupt Than Southerners Says Fani-kayode by orisa37: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Northerners are more selfish, fraudulent and ignorant. They are not even as religious as we think. The Name of Allah, as in MiyettiAllah is not seriously regarded again. When the true Spirit of ISLAM descends on The Fulani Herdsmen Hooliganism, they will PERISH en-masse.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Monarchs, CAN, Score Ihedioha High On TSA / I Deserve Ruga - Im A Miyetti-allah-member - Dino Melaye / Disregard Nef’s Unauthorized Quit Order, Buhari Tells Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.