Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Zlatan Shares Screenshots Of The Dms He Sent To YBNL Boss,olamide In 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Shares Screenshots Of The Dms He Sent To YBNL Boss,olamide In 2016 (468 Views)

Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Shares Screenshots Of The Dms He Sent To YBNL Boss,olamide In 2016 by Joy2295(f): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Rapper, Zlatan shared screenshots of the DMs he sent YBNL boss, Olamide back in 2016 before he became popular.
The hilarious messages shows Zlatan begging profusely to secure a collaboration with Olamide and even went as far as saying, ‘If I die tomorrow and I don’t get the chance to sit and talk to you, I won’t be happy with myself’.
Zlatan has since gone on to become the raving artiste of the moment with his sensational “ZANKU” movement… “Zlatan Abeg No Kill Us” was what he said was the meaning when asked on live tv show.

SEE VIDEO OF WHAT ZLATAN SHARES HE SENT TO OLAMIDE

Re: Zlatan Shares Screenshots Of The Dms He Sent To YBNL Boss,olamide In 2016 by ManspaceBarber(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Believe in yourself, if no one else does. Thanks to those who ignored me, it's because of them I am doing it all alone. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Discloses How She Restricts Female Friends From Her Husband / Coza: Will Busola Win This Case? See What The Law Says About Rape / “I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills” – Former Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.