Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings (38955 Views)

Messi beats LeBron to No1 spot on Forbes highest-paid athletes, Ronaldo in top 3 / Joshua, Antetokounmpo Make Forbes’ Highest-paid Athletes List / Pictures Of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar And Others In 40 Years Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by noble2faith(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Damfostopper:
just negodu.... and Ronaldo vs Messi fighters are still using toothbrush of last year.....

#spits

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Fkforyou(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Did Forbes account for his other investment like his Hotel Chains, clothing lines and various other partnership?

Because if that was included then he would be the highest earning athletes and not messi.
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Digital101: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Ronaldo is the GREATEST FOOTBALLER EVER LIVETH followed by others grin

Ronaldo is the King of Football

1 Like

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by samwash(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
@Op abi u forget to mention the highest paid sport man. I open the thread to kwn d highest paid sport man & their sport but you only concentrate on theses three football players .
On thing is common among theses three players which is tax invasion.
In the developed world, they don't pay wit tax that's were they get very high revenue from .
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by BabaIbo: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
9jayes:
See money! Anyway na wia man dey work na dia e dey chop (workshop in yoruba).

Wetin me I do dey my signature

chai, when chop become a yoruba word, you folks won't cease to amaze me...

BTW that is a pidgin english word
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by samwash(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Digital101:

Ronaldo is the King of Football

See one of them !!!
Messi & Ronaldo's fan, them go soon turn this thread to battle ground for argument.
Make una nor go mk money, make una dey shout upon other pple money.

6 Likes

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by fakoo1: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
profjustine458:
Blood money
bad belle go finish u
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by tolani4real: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
MrBONE2:
So sad the spanish Govt convicted the 3 of them for Tax Fraud despite their contribution in making their league popular,Tukfia
I know they will get away with that in Nigeria. More reason we are backward in everything. Rich man don't go to jail syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Loooook at all that money they are throwing around.
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by labani06(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
profjustine458:
Blood money
Village people e every where
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by lasmile(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
See Mary, See Money See dividend of hard working .... Amazingly, people who steal women pants can't make this money even with the promise of a short life span. ; grin grin grin grin grin

Check my signature
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by atpet(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by LowerPriceData0(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Great
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by anonymous1759(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
And ona say make Messi comot Barca, who wan pay am $1.9 m per week, Ronaldo his rival earns half that.

... Ask does hypocrites with the kind of treatment Messi gets no player will leave. Playing for one best clubs, highest paid for that matter even top players go to China to earn such.. A clubs that guarantee you trophy, a club that shiver when you sneezes, club board members use you for campaign in election, an international airport in Barcelona was relocated because you complained your house is close to it and the noise is disturbing your family, How much do want someone to adore you?

Ronaldo in the other hand left Madrid because he didn't get the Messi he was expecting the likes of fiorentina Perez and Ramos didn't make it possible for him.
Ronaldo left Madrid when Perez didn't Grant him his contract wish. Man U on the other hand would have given Ronaldo Messi's treatment but he left man u because Madrid seem bigger. I don't hate Ronaldo he's done well for himself any one who hates Ronaldo or Messi is not a good person it means you're full of envy.

Same people who will ask Messi to leave Barcelona saying he should leave his comfort zone if they have opportunity to travel outside the country they refuse to come back hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Bukden16(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
And one lazy youth will here sweating just to cram these figures in someone's else account.

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Life-long contract with Adidas... That's all I saw. Meaning when and if he chooses to stop playing football, he will still be earning more than most footballers. Some people are gods among men. Damn!!!
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Seize
AllenSpencer:
Damn!

Where are all the teachers that used to cease our balls

Hope you all see what I could have been earning.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Jokerman(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Yahoo and money rituals money can't touch this...

Imagine earning this kind successful no stain money

Only pastors with big congregations can supersede this cash cow
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Bonebreaker(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmm see MESSI collecting about 720,000,000 naira every week

4 Likes

Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
fakoo1:
bad belle go finish u
undecided
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
princeade86:
two GOAT, one fowl.

You are evil....lol
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
All captains of their repective teams... The glory precides all...
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by hybridblood07(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
It doesn't matter bro. Tax money is used to maintain the economy most especially in Spain when they have economy issue..
MrBONE2:
So sad the spanish Govt convicted the 3 of them for Tax Fraud despite their contribution in making their league popular,Tukfia
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by tobby20: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
samwash:
@Op abi u forget to mention the highest paid sport man. I open the thread to kwn d highest paid sport man & their sport but you only concentrate on theses three football players .
On thing is common among theses three players which is tax invasion.
In the developed world, they don't pay wit tax that's were they get very high revenue from .
So which of those country is develop
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by samwash(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
tobby20:

So which of those country is develop

Which kind question b dis again
U nor kwn developed countries again ?
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by chiboy1116: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lamasta:

More than kicking a ball even there personality in terms of advertisements, endorsements, brands etc
I know , but they got all these by kicking a ball grin
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by tobby20: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
samwash:

Which kind question b dis again
U nor kwn developed countries again ?
So in your mind Brazil is developed country abi..make I no talk .if I talk now they will DA I'm angry
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by Lamasta(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
chiboy1116:
I know , but they got all these by kicking a ball grin
Yeah bro that's the main job
Re: Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings by samwash(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2019
tobby20:

So in your mind Brazil is developed country abi..make I no talk .if I talk now they will DA I'm angry

So all those tax invasion happen for Brazil?
Despite those two guys are from South America, do they work & live in south America? So all those fined were paid in Europe, abi na Ronaldo dem go fined for south America.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Cites Racism: “I Am German When We Win And Immigrant When We Lose” / Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 / England Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (6 - 2) ON 21st November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.