Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

"Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (1699 Views)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Niflheim(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
OtemAtum warned you!!! But did you listen!!! Now see the madness!!! Tomorrrow they will start deceiving themselves, telling us that we are not "spiritual enough" and that we lack "divine" insight to discern what is happening around us!!! angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

After years of activism from his victims and their advocates, Jordan Baird, a former pop singer and youth pastor at The Life Church in Virginia, owned up to his past of sexually abusing underage girls from his church as he was sentenced on Monday to three years in prison for indecent acts with a child by a custodian.
“This was my lie. These were my mistakes,” Baird, 28, said during his sentencing hearing, according to Fox 5. “I brought shame on my family and shame on my friendships.”
Baird apologized to his victim, wife and family using a prepared statement, the Prince William Times reported.
“I simply apologize for what happened,” he told his victim. “It never should have happened, and that’s Prior to the handing down of the sentence, Baird told the judge: “I take complete and total responsibility for what I’ve done. Whatever you decided, I will man up and take it and I will walk through it.”
Baird, son of David and Jo Ann Baird who led the multi-campus church for years before handing the reins over to their other son, Josh, had been facing up to 10 years in prison for his crimes. But Judge John E. Wetsel Jr. sentenced him to three years, plus three years’ probation.
The latest sentence comes on the heels of an 8-month stint he was ordered to serve in February 2018 for five counts of taking indecent liberties with a minor.
The victim in the latest case said she was 16 in 2014 when Baird sexually abused her at his family’s Manassas church. [/b]She said he kissed her, exposed himself, put her hand on his genitals and asked for MouthAction,[b] Fox 5 reported.on me.”...……

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:...………………....https://www.christianpost.com/news/former-youth-pastor-jordan-baird-admits-shame-gets-3-years-in-prison-for-sexually-abusing-teen.html

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Gullah: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
This is what happens when you turn churches into a family business to be inherited by your children and grand children instead of allowing God to chose who will carry on his work through your mission
Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Aaronsrod: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2019
You can't judge a pastor with a canal mind.

Just think.

Will you suck a pastor briefly in this world or suck satan for eternity??

Only a fool would not suck the man of God.

Be humble.

Abeg.
Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Niflheim(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
@aaronsrod,

But if I don't judge the pastor, then who will? They keep on advertising MouthAction everywhere with their church billboards!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Niflheim:
@aaronsrod,

But if I don't judge the pastor, then who will? They keep on advertising MouthAction everywhere with their church billboards!!!

Religion is so obsessed with sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Aaronsrod: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Woman is Satans handmaiden.

Sex is the path to death and sin.

It is why I will forever remain a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by MuttleyLaff: 3:45am On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Almost everyone is so obsessed with sex

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 4:01am On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Almost everyone is so obsessed with sex

Is that a defence for an immoral religious person

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by MuttleyLaff: 4:19am On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Is that a defence for an immoral religious person
No, its not a defence for an immoral religious person, but it is an observational fact, and so how, I came to learn, by seeing, watching and thinking it over, that sex is, among, one of the most overrated things in this world whereas agape, genuine and/or real love is underrated.
Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
One of the tares (children of Satan) that Satan planted inside the church is used by a satanist to ridicule the church, Lol!

Abeg play another record make we hear, no be all these expired satanic tactics.

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
One of the tares (children of Satan) that Satan planted inside the church is used by a satanist to ridicule the church, Lol!

Abeg play another record make we hear, no be all these expired satanic tactics.

Because actual pastors cannot commit sin.

Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Meti99(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2019
gf
Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Because actual pastors cannot commit sin.

Hypocrite
It is an exception not the rule as the wicked and the children of Satan do as those being showcased here by a satanist.

Satanist!

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
It is an exception not the rule as the wicked and the children of Satan do as those being showcased here by a satanist.

Satanist!

Sometimes, I wonder if you actually smoke weed with the pages of bible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sometimes, I wonder if you actually smoke weed with the pages of bible.
You should keep wandering until you fall into the everlasting pit, then you stop.

Or you repent beforehand. grin

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
You should keep wandering until you fall into the everlasting pit, then you stop.

Or you repent beforehand. grin

Mtchew......

Everlasting pit indeed. The same hell thatbwas never actually clearly defined in the bible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Mtchew......

Everlasting pit indeed. The same hell thatbwas never actually clearly defined in the bible.
Don't worry.

Don't repent so when you get there you would get the perfectly accurate definition you so craved.

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't worry.

Don't repent so when you there you would get the perfectly accurate definition you so craved.

You will be there before me if your imaginary lake of fire exists with all your hypocrisy and defence of rapists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Niflheim(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
[/b]One of the tares (children of Satan) that Satan planted inside the church is used by a satanist to ridicule the church[b]

Don't be a fool!!! The article clearly states that the guy is the son of the head pastor!!!

But then again, I seem to pity your lack of understanding, for it is said that there is very little difference between the "faithfool" and the "bigfool"!!!
Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You will be there before me if your imaginary lake of fire exists with all your hypocrisy and defence of rapists.
Wait till all the children of your master the devil committing such atrocities in the church have been uprooted from the church, before you can accuse me of supporting rapists.

But meanwhile you can keep deceiving yourselves to think you can fool and deceive everyone with your lies that such ones who commit such atrocities in the church are of God.

#satanist

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wait till all the children of your master the devil committing such atrocities in the church have been uprooted from the church, before you can accuse me of supporting rapists.

But meanwhile you can keep deceiving yourselves to think you can fool and deceive everyone with your lies that such ones who commit such atrocities in the church are of God.

#satanist

Jesus wondering why his follower (you) uses the name of Satan more than his own holy name (Jesus).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Niflheim(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Look at these "religious block heads" claiming that the people who are committing crimes in their churches are not their members!!! So you knew all along and you were giving them posts? You knew all along and you were paying them salaries? You knew all along and you were canvassing for people to come and hear them speak?

They are such senseless denialists!!! They deny everything that is wrong with their organization and yet they wonder why more and more crimes are being committed there!!! Then after fucking choir mistress they will smile, clean their penis with Palmolive soap and then claim that satan was responsible!!!NO WONDER THEY ARE INSULTED INTO OBLIVION ON NAIRALAND !!!
Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Jesus wondering why his follower (you) uses the name of Satan more than his own holy name (Jesus).

Yes your satanist version of jesus, just as your satanist version of church pastors who you are posing here as the church, for Jesus the Son to God wouldn't expect someone who comes in His name to the thread of a common satanist to yet be calling His name in vain.

So Satan is Satanically satanic and his satanists who own this satanic thread are following his satanic example of satanic lies which is Satan's only satanic invention. grin

Now please do the Satan count for me.

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes your satanist version of jesus, just as your satanist version of church pastors who you are posing here as the church, for Jesus the Son to God wouldn't expect someone who comes in His name to the thread of a common satanist to yet be calling His name in vain.

So Satan is Satanically satanic and his satanists who own this satanic thread are following his satanic example of lies which is Satan's only satanic invention. grin

Now please do the Satan count for me.

I am.not a satanist. You are just a religiously brainwashed nutjob who sees everything he doesn't like as satanic.

I can bet my life that you are a useless person in real life.

I know your type. Those that live and die for their church. Awon church sleepers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I am.not a satanist. You are just a religiously brainwashed nutjob who sees everything he doesn't like as satanic.

I can bet my life that you are a useless person in real life.

I know your type. Those that live and die for their church. Awon church sleepers
Lol!

Your own case is even worse, for you are even ignorant that you are a satanist by association.

Hahahahahaha, the definition of useless is subjective, and trust me, from your master's point of view, I would be one of the last persons on Earth he would describe with that adjective, for the spirits are not as ignorant as you humans, even though they'd rather have you remain ignorant.

So you are ignorant of your ignorance which is the worst ignorance of all

1 Like

Re: "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k by JeromeBlack: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Your own case is even worse, for you are even ignorant that you are a satanist by association.

Hahahahahaha, the definition of useless is subjective, and trust me, from your master's point of view, I would be one of the last persons on Earth he would describe with that adjective, for the spirits are not as ignorant as you humans, even though they'd rather have you remain ignorant.

So you are ignorant of your ignorance which is the worst ignorance of all

Brain dead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Moaning During Sexual Conjugation Is Bad For Christian Couple / White Supremacy Hand Work, Wake Up Africa / Hallelujah! Jehovah Reigns Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.