Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Recharge Your Phone And Get Paid!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Recharge Your Phone And Get Paid!!! (763 Views)

Get Paid In Your Home As U Recharge Your Phones, GOTV, STARTIMES, DSTV Etc / Get Paid As You Recharge Your Phone / Make Money When Your Recharge Your Line (VTU Licence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Your Phone And Get Paid!!! by mykedun(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Have you ever make money back to yourself after you either recharged your phone, buy data, subscribe for cable TV such as Gotv, DSTV, or pay for other expenditures

Has mama shade or baba Tunde on your street or the bank you recharged your phone with credit card from repay you for patronizing them

Ponder on this questions and say the answers to yourself.
But definitely, I know it is definitely a big NO.

The question is;

Do you really want to make money at least if it is #1000 daily when you recharge your phone, buy data, pay bills on cable TV such as Gotv, DSTV and others?

IF YOU ARE REALLY READY TO MAKE MONEY BACK WHEN YOU RECHARGE YOUR PHONE OR BUY DATA, PAY BILLS ON GOTV, DSTV, NEPA BILLS, AND OTHER EXPENDITURES

RECHARGE AND GET PAID IS WHAT YOU NEED.

let's leave stories for another day, if interested to know how you can make money when you recharge, buy data, pay for your cable TV such as Gotv, DSTV, nepa bills, just comment below "I'm interested" and I will chat you update for more info. Or you send "I'm interested" via WhatsApp to 07037924908

Know that being "POOR" is an acronym of "Passing over opportunities repeatedly".

GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Check In For Designer Shirts, Belts, Cufflinks And Bracelets. / Publish News, Gist, Gossips From Your Campuses And Schools For Free / Best It Training Offer For Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.