Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) (61968 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congrats ma'am.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Stillthebest: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I don't believe her until she shows us receipt of the land she paid for, rule 101 trust no Nigerian woman, even if she is dying undecided

She's the owner. She hardly posts things she never owns because she's proud(may be her pride) and ready to fight so she always basks on that pride to never post what's not hers.. she's one of the few I always believe whatever she says she owns. Congrats liz

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mark my words. some guys are going to call her angry olosho
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
I hate to hoin in these kind of 'bad belle' questions but I cant help but ask this one, why is it only FEMALE nollywood celebs that prosper?

Or could it just be it's only ladies that flaunt their wealth?

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Harmony92:
Touching story cry congratulations

And what's touching about this story?

Say her puna don suffer?

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by patorial(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Congratulations ma'am.

But I used to see comments here on some previous posts discrediting the description of some certain houses to be mansions so I was wondering if this particar one can also be called mansion.

What is a mansion anyway?

Yeah I still wonder if that kinda house be called mansion too
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
hope the owner wunt show up one day.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by dynicks(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
noble2faith:
Mark my words. some guys are going to call her angry olosho
yet u already mentioned the word nd referred to her!....shebi if I tear u slap or wire u flying headbutt from this angle now, people would say m wicked!

That aside , abeg u get umbrella? E dey seriously rain for this side

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Harmony92:
Touching story cry congratulations
Not just touching but teary.
Watch out, some drop outs Poco Loco would still insult the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Congratulations ma'am.

But I used to see comments here on some previous posts discrediting the description of some certain houses to be mansions so I was wondering if this particar one can also be called mansion.

What is a mansion anyway?

Mansion is a large house or building, usually built for the Wealthy
House is a structure serving as an abode of human being.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by femi4: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
majamajic:
VERIFIED ?
You no see the survey plan....that's if you can recognize one sha
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Trippledee(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pussy at work

If you know you know
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by femi4: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Spar7tan:

And what's touching about this story?

Say her puna don suffer?
She stated the biz she's into abi you no dey read

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Another Fakebrity, Yes, it's her House, Until The real owner of the House Emerges.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by femi4: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bonebreaker:
Does acting really pay this much hmmm
Biko rember to tell people that I sell House , Land , Interior Decos , Arrange original documents for properties , Assasins attires & jewelries
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I don't believe her until she shows us receipt of the land she paid for, rule 101 trust no Nigerian woman, even if she is dying undecided
It's not receipt. It is surveyed sketch land layout diagram.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by teesugar(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Lizzy is a dedicated and very hard-working woman. Believe it or not, she carries her goods on her head when she travels abroad to buy the stuff she sells. I love her!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good for u
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by davidyoung940(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
congrats ma'am. legitcity pays
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Omotoyosi, I believe you're feeling fine.
I hope you know I'm into real estate related activities?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Alowonle0904(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congrats
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Blacksavage: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Beautiful... God is great!!!!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Yoruba version of Tonto, she get mouth, no be small.
Congratulations, emi a lo o!
It looks like Mama Regina's house.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The hole between the legs of a Lady can be very lucrative, only if she knows how to utilize it very well. Even this over bleached yelobam actress don buy house grin grin grin

Are u still wondering why most actors are broke and the actresses are living life to the fullest??. You now have the answer up there grin grin grin
If their holes work then it means men's dic.ks are useless as usual.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
femi4:
You no see the survey plan....that's if you can recognize one sha

femi , ahhh

so having plan of a house means u own a house. my dad has about 3 big big house plans

a friend one bought us drinks for a car that belongs to his cousin abroad, the car later disappeared
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by onysreal(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations... Ile a tura ooo.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
long overdue

actress you started olosho work before them sef don get 3 to 4 houses.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by Duru009(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
This one naa advanced OLOSHO !!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) by bimgo: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
pekus don work tire, we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Seven Trials Funke Akindele, Husband Endured In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.