Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja (23244 Views)

The moment Shiites And Soldiers Clash In Kaduna (videos/pictures) / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu Reaction To The Recent Bloody Clash Between Shiites And The Poli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
kelvinnaira:
These guys no get fear again oo...

Who else is thinking what I'm thinking.. I dont want to say it in public.
they've been pushed to the wall by the satanic government of Buhari
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by emmasege: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
When terrorists (Shiites) are fighting another terrorist (Buhari), who do we call upon to mediate between the two?

Over to you, Ishmaelites.

1 Like

Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by LowerPriceData0(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
So Sad.....
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by NigerianMan: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
If you are Mr. President, you won't release their leader. The man is deadly and dangerous to the country. If you stay in Zaria or Abuja, you will know how gullible his followers are and the extend they can go for their leader. If this man is released, I see WAR!!!

Ologogoro:
The president should obey the court order and release their leader hence, he's looking for more trouble.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Babaalawo: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari vs Buhari
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by AbuuBilaal(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ologogoro:
The president should obey the court order and release their leader hence, he's looking for more trouble.

Your ogogoro has clouded your thinking.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by ayusco85(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Their religion their business
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Psyrus(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why are they pampering them? Open fire on the mofos
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by emeejinsm: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why die in cold blood
Take arms an die like a man undecided
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Alzirida:
Buhari pls free Elzzazaky or kill him at once

He has violated the laws of the fed rep of Nigeria.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Bruno531(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari should be held responrespo if this people form terrorist group
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Bet9ja616: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Now that all Nigerians (xtians n Muslims)are against the actions of these people,I believe they will now rest and allow peace to rain by going back yo their shelves.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Wande22(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Arab Spring/Civil Unrest......
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by godofuck231: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
You need to see my mood now

Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Bellotelli: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
I just hope El Zakzakky hasn't died in custody already. Buhari Pls if he is still alive release him . We are tired of the continuous rise in tension in Abuja.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Belial06: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
kelvinnaira:

Yes time to relocate and never come back

Sucks to be you guys stuck there grin
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by SocialJustice: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Where BBQ grills na abi he's undergoing DSS screening to become minister of bbq.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Rickiedee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
E remain small... This country go soon implode.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by seborrhic: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
SolarKing1:
When will Nigeria know peace as again? Let there be peace.
Likely not in your lifetime again, depending on how old you maybe.
The disarray,impunity,brigandage and downright criminality Buhari has unleashed in his reign as president,may take 2 generations of well grounded and honest presidents,to undo.
The full wrought of the havoc Buhari has unleashed in Nigeria will only come to be known when he leaves power.
I can bet anyone those close to him now and many of his appointees,will after his reign,claim they were not even aware of the terrible things that were happening now,when the monumental nature of them starts being revealed on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Maslib:
Kill them all

Of course... If they had killed all of Boko haram, and marauding herdsmen would the country be in the international red list? A nation where security personnel are only battle ready when it comes to engaging unarmed protesters, but cower in the face of equally armed insurgents.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by seeker121(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
It seems that this pple wanted to result to civil disobedience to fight for the release of their leader,let Buhari obey court order to avert further rebirth of new set of terrorists.
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by expert234: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Maslib:
Kill them all

"Kill them all" because they are not Sunni Muslims, right? I thought Muslims are one. Never knew there is deep seated Division among them. Islam is a religion of bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mr El-zakzaky grin grin grin
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
proscription knocking

and the world will not do or say anything. [they are backed by Iran]
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by number2016(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
If it's peaceful protest dey will start shooting oya shoot nw gun nr allow u shoot abeg these country is fuckup..
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by nasoeb: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
I suspect American might buy into their idea and set Nigeria on fire so the can create some level of dominance over the uk now that their Ambasedor is making a silly mistake by talking down the trump administration
Not only America, even the alien government in Pluto.
Shey you don smoke that thing again?
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by wakes: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Release Ibrahim El-zakzaky... shikena
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by SOFTENGR: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
kelvinnaira:

He can not fear since "77 virgins" are waiting for him grin grin
Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by SolarKing1: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
seborrhic:

Likely not in your lifetime again, depending on how old you maybe.
The disarray,impunity,brigandage and downright criminality Buhari has unleashed in his reign as president,may take 2 generations of well grounded and honest presidents,to undo.
The full wrought of the havoc Buhari has unleashed in Nigeria will only come to be known when he leaves power.
I can bet anyone those close to him now and many of his appointees,will after his reign,claim they were not even aware of the terrible things that were happening now,when the monumental nature of them starts being revealed on a daily basis.
Maybe not in your own life time. It shall happen in my Life Time in JESUS NAME!!! At worst I leave the Country to a better Country, for una to enjoy killing una selves well well. angry

2 Likes

Re: Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja by willyo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
nullboss:
grin
I no know why body dey tortori me grin
This people are the people that will show Buhari shege.
Lol. Fear any man that does not fear death.
Buhari thinks it's igbo biafra protesters that care about their business or family and properties grin. Odiegwu

Kill one and the next day they will multiply. Buhari neva see anything grin

Like Japanese soldiers grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George / Jonathan, Buhari's Transition Teams Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.